Page 270 of 280 FirstFirst ... 170220260265266267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4198

Thread: The Random Anime Cat Crap Pictures-Out: Screw You All To The Wall

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, about the only thing that irritated me about the game is that it's like every other damn Ubisoft game when it comes to general game structure. They unleash you into a large world, I decide to run around and do my own thing ignoring the storyline, and before long I have tons of skill points to use to unlock new abilities, however they cripple you by not allowing upgrades until you get to certain points in the story. I hate that.
    Yeah, that's a pain in the arse. You need to collect the relics or something don't you, before you can get all the abilities? Or something along those lines anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

FC2 isn't that bad really. As a game I mean.
    It's just collecting those damned diamonds that's painful...everything else for the sp is fine considering its age. The enemies aren't a push over anyway.

But the mp is fucking terrible, I played it for a few minutes and nearly vomited.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No work today. WORLD CUP PARTY DAY!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I haven't played Blood Dragon yet but I've heard nothing but good things.
    It's basically the bad B movie version of a Far Cry game. Totally soaked in 80's nostalgia and a neon color palette. It's pretty great
    Yeah, that's a pain in the arse. You need to collect the relics or something don't you, before you can get all the abilities? Or something along those lines anyway.
    Yeah, I think so, and that's one of the earliest things I did in the game. You still have to get to certain chapters though to unlock new tiers, and then of course you don't get the wing suit til almost the end of the game. That thing would have been super useful earlier

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yo Flava. Maaahhhhhhh bro.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's basically the bad B movie version of a Far Cry game. Totally soaked in 80's nostalgia and a neon color palette. It's pretty great

Yeah, I think so, and that's one of the earliest things I did in the game. You still have to get to certain chapters though to unlock new tiers, and then of course you don't get the wing suit til almost the end of the game. That thing would have been super useful earlier
    Yeah I can't wait to get stuck into Blood Dragon, after 3 and Classic though.

Yeah, I can remember not having all the abilities because I didn't have 60 relics. But at the time I couldn't be bothered hunting relics. I found completing games to be unsatisfying on 360. I could have easily got the 1000 in Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3, Forza Horizon, I just felt no desire to. Platinum trophies are certainly more satisfying, but still pointless in reality.

Thanks
    EP Points

dem tatts
    gotta catch them all

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yo Flava. Maaahhhhhhh bro.
    What's up buddy - how's euro ball treating you? Getting drunk on your day off?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What's up buddy - how's euro ball treating you? Getting drunk on your day off?
    Alcohol being consumed.

Rage being had at Amazon Warehouse Deals. Sent me a guide instead of the game and then tried to give me some bullcrap.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I can't wait to get stuck into Blood Dragon, after 3 and Classic though.

Yeah, I can remember not having all the abilities because I didn't have 60 relics. But at the time I couldn't be bothered hunting relics. I found completing games to be unsatisfying on 360. I could have easily got the 1000 in Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3, Forza Horizon, I just felt no desire to. Platinum trophies are certainly more satisfying, but still pointless in reality.
    I think you still need more Metal Gear trophies. You aren't a real man until you've platted a few of those games

Thanks
    EP Points

Amazon Whorehouse Deals. Sent me a guide instead of the game and then tried to give me some bullcrap.
    fecal fetish

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Alcohol being consumed.

Rage being had at Amazon Warehouse Deals. Sent me a guide instead of the game and then tried to give me some bullcrap.

Did you get it from a seller or did it actually come from Amazon?

Thanks
    EP Points

I think you still need more Metal Gear trophies. You aren't a real man until you've platted a few of those games
    I think 91% on MGS3 (Still don't know why I didn't get the camo trophy on the Vita version...) will always be my maximum. And around 50-60% on 2.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not hardcore enough to plat that stuff
    Same with Demon's Souls etc.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you get it from a seller or did it actually come from Amazon?
    Amazon Warehouse Deals which is technically Amazon. I had to pay tax on it. :/