Thread: mega man legends 2 frame rate issues

Thanks
    EP Points

Default mega man legends 2 frame rate issues

i made it as far as the Nino island ruins but as soon as i went and flooded floor B2 the frame rate suddenly plummeted. aside from this the game runs great everywhere (aside from the occasional audio stutter but that happens with any psx game). i can beat this area but its REAL slow, like 2-4 FPS by the looks of it.

a similar slowdown happened in that scene where roll fires that parabola thing too, when the ring shaped waves were coming from the device. took a couple minutes to get through that (though i could've probably just skipped that as it was a cutscene )

edit: nevermind, i'll just use a gameshark code for all key items for now and do a different save file if this frame rate issue can be resolved. it'd take me hours to get through that place at this rate.

edit: framebuffer effects - 0, had a slight side effect with that parabola thing (the ripple like waves showed the inside of glyde's ships), the underwater section of the ruins seem fine now aside from the natural slowdown so its still slow but a good bit better than before.
    Last edited by treos; 24th-April-2014 at 12:32.