Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 General Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Yep, now I know, this is what I absolutely need from the NG+ selection:

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.co...d#.U3Vdh_mSxgw

Pumping my souls into STR and INT now just to be able to wield it when I get it.

Edit: Oh btw, that Shadow set you mentioned can be farmed until it drops. I saw a video of it the other day, you basically enter the boss room, kill the guys that drop it, and if they didn't drop it, instantly quit the game right there (just to the title screen, of course ). When you reload, the boss room will reset and those enemies will respawn as well.

Edit2: Can't believe this shit. Got invaded by a cheater that threw dozens of gear degrading items at me. Tried fighting back but obviously he was invincible. So now ALL my gear is broken. How mean spirited can some people be? Reported him on Steam but I doubt it will do anything.
    Yeah, It's basically just the Dragon Bone Smasher from DeS. That being said, remember that it gets S scaling in Dark if you infuse it with Dark Element. And that Dark scales with the the lower of the 2 magic stats. (Int and Faith.)

Other than that, it's pretty badass.

And yeah, That sounds like typical Dark Souls cheater, hopefully VAC bans will start kicking in soon.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh well my Int is pretty shit. Doesn't matter though, I'm getting it for Fashion Souls reasons.

I pretty much joined the Blue Sentinels again straight after that incident, it makes me feel slightly better when I can make guilty pay the price.

Also, I hate it when the sinner I invade has other dudes summoned. I'm not there for *you* my Sunbro friend so stop fighting me, WHY DO YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE

Last edited by Gare; 16th-May-2014 at 03:09.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh well my Int is pretty shit. Doesn't matter though, I'm getting it for Fashion Souls reasons.

I pretty much joined the Blue Sentinels again straight after that incident, it makes me feel slightly better when I can make guilty pay the price.

Also, I hate it when the sinner I invade has other dudes summoned. I'm not there for *you* my Sunbro friend so stop fighting me, WHY DO YOU STAND IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE

They stand in your way for those sweet, sweet sunlight medals.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure most of it's damage is physical anyways. That was my biggest gripe with dark stat bonus is that they require pretty heavily muddled stats for get the best damage out of it or even to just wield. DONT CARE IM USING THAT STUPID BELL HAMMER ANYWAYS.

Thanks
    EP Points

No doubt.

On the other hand, dat feel when it's Sinner+Sunbro duo against just me, and I end up killing both of them. THE GUILTY PAY THE PRICE, BITCH.

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't forgotten about this game, its just Castlevania has been eating up my time. Hope to jump back into this with my second character. I need to beat the pursuer on that file

Thanks
    EP Points

Can't let this thread die!

Anyway here's a video, it is beautiful. Like, whoa.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

That was glorious! So much trolling potential! I want to listen to Guile's theme now.

I was gonna get through NG+ but decided to take a break. FFXIV is absorbing tons of time again and I just got Bioshock Infinite.

Last time I played I farmed some sunlight medals in Things Betwixt and stopped playing once I reached Majula. Those medals will be easy to get farming falconeers. And thank god for that, NG+ and helping people through bosses sounds horrible!

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, I was also in the middle of NG+ but indeed took a break as well. From FF14 too, I'm afraid. Too many VNs to finish, Ace Attorney Investigations 2 included... LIFE IS HARD.

It didn't seem awfully different to me, same as co-op in NG. Though I only did Pikachu a couple of times. In fact it might be easier... since in NG+ everyone's running around with high level characters we just entered the boss room and Sunlight Spear'd the fuck out of the poor guy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, I was also in the middle of NG+ but indeed took a break as well. From FF14 too, I'm afraid. Too many VNs to finish, Ace Attorney Investigations 2 included... LIFE IS HARD.

It didn't seem awfully different to me, same as co-op in NG. Though I only did Pikachu a couple of times. In fact it might be easier... since in NG+ everyone's running around with high level characters we just entered the boss room and Sunlight Spear'd the fuck out of the poor guy.
    I've noticed your absence! But it's all good, I joined a raid team in my new FC and we are going through the Binding Coil of Bahamuth - Turn 5 now. Holy shit what at that boss. Look it up! And life is hard indeed, all these gejmz!

Pikachu? Well I didn't do any co-op in NG either so I'm too scared to even try. WHAT IF I DIE!?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    I've noticed your absence! But it's all good, I joined a raid team in my new FC and we are going through the Binding Coil of Bahamuth - Turn 5 now. Holy shit what at that boss. Look it up! And life is hard indeed, all these gejmz!

Pikachu? Well I didn't do any co-op in NG either so I'm too scared to even try. WHAT IF I DIE!?
    I don't know much about Coil other than it eats Lv50s for breakfast, I guess I can imagine it...

Obviously I mean the Old Dragonslayer! He's without his trusty Snorlax, though. IF YOU DIE YOU TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, it's like you don't even know how this game works crusher!

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know much about Coil other than it eats Lv50s for breakfast, I guess I can imagine it...

Obviously I mean the Old Dragonslayer! He's without his trusty Snorlax, though. IF YOU DIE YOU TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, it's like you don't even know how this game works crusher!
    It eats ilvl 95 for breakfast too...

Ah should have known that's who you meant. I found him hilariously easy in DS2. Circle, circle, circle, hit, repeat and dead!

Yeah w-well in my defence maybe I never died...!

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, actually many bosses felt fairly easy because Lightning Spear is really damn powerful. I think I only died once to Old Dragonslayer, when I Estus'd at the worst possible time and he skewered me... Without doubt the boss I had the most problem with was Royal Rat Authority, but even for him you just had to figure out the trick to not getting hit. (aka stand between his legs, behind him)

Thanks
    EP Points

Really must get back to this. Tempted to get it on PC but I think I'd need a slightly beefier pc

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't forget about you guys.

Been in the lab working on a Dex/Pyro build. It's a ton of fun. Fire whip is actually useful now!

Thanks
    EP Points

been a while since i posted here. just thought i'd say that if theres one thing that has annoyed me the most in this game its the lack of music. i mean, sure Majula and the boss battles have music but in most areas/regions theres hardly even any ambient sound, if any (that i've noticed). after a while i wound up turning off the music in the settings because theres not much point to it, i'll just listen to music on my laptop or mp3 player instead with the sounds of battle from the game in the background.