Thread: Tactics Ogre PSP ISO's

Thanks

Default Tactics Ogre PSP ISO's

can someone help me with this? I'm not sure if the Roms on this site are messed up or what but i've downloaded the USA version of this game and the European version also and i keep getting the same problem. After it downloads and i extract the files i get a bunch of "dpx-to" files and normally i would just pick any one of them and extract again to get the ISO, but when i do this i get a message (see picture)

I just downloaded Valkyrie profile, star ocean first departure, and star ocean second evolution and i never had this issue, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this?

thanks

also, how can i make it so i get an email when a reply has been posted to my message??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

The problem is that you are picking any of the scene rar files (dpx-to.rxx) to extract, you have to extract from the first one, the one with the lowest number in the file extension. If you can't see the file extensions for known files, change your Windows settings so they are shown.

Above your post there's a Thread Tools drop down menu, there you can subscribe to this thread. To make sure notifications to your email are enabled, visit My Settings>General Settings by clicking the Settings link available in the top right corner of this page.