Thread: Where to find GDI Dumps?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Where to find GDI Dumps?

I'm looking to get some GDI dumps for the day I finally get my hands on that GDEmu ODE.

Specifically, the TOSEC packs.

Anyone know where I can find them?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Redump sucks as I'm sure you know but they do have the odd one not in the TOSEC set, then again the TOSEC set has stopped and changed to Trurip (database.trurip.org/)

The availability of those are hard to find though now, if you are looking to get a full set :/ I was getting those from a Russian torrent site but they have just gone down/got removed

P.S. moved to Everything Console as the GDEmu is for real hardware (For those that don't know it replaces the GD-Rom drive with a SD slot, the GD-Rom drive no longer sits in the Dreamcast, the SD card board goes in it's place)

If I had the cash I would be tempted to get one myself, though might be worth waiting that is not the only project like that, so there may be more options in the near future.

This reminds me I never did rebuild the US Games set from TOSEC to TruRip :/

Will let you know after sorting this out if I find a tracker or downloads of the trurip set as I will need to look for that I imagine to fill in a few gaps, I need some of the None game ones filling out anyway

Once I sort my own set out I may start uploading them game at a time at some point.... soonish...

Edit:- seems they have updated the sets since I looked last as well that is nice so will be looking for those dumps later myself anyway
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-April-2014 at 18:02.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

bump

also G1-ATA on horizon

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just request what you want in the appropriate section, this is not it

I have most of the up to date sets myself though a little behind, these are not that easy to come by though

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR