Thread: Which flashcarts can play 3DS roms on the 2DS?

Thanks

Default Which flashcarts can play 3DS roms on the 2DS?

My 2ds version is 6.1 and i want to know which flashcarts can play 3ds roms on my 2ds out of, r4i gold 3ds deluxe, gateway 3ds, MT-card or 3dslinker?
    just purchased one like this --------------------------- is it working? I don't think it's possible yet but I want to be sure.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 19th-March-2014 at 09:38. Reason: No sales site linking

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope there are no 3DS flash kits for the 3DS/2DS that can run on firmware 6.xx or higher only 4.5 that is lower than what the 2DS starts at

That card is also a cheap clone anyway and just about the same price as the real product that is the gateway 3DS that can also only be used with a 3DS 4.5, even normal DS mode only R4 kits are just cheap clones.

The problem with cheap clones is the build of the cards tend to use cheap parts and chips that have a greater chance of failing and tend to have less support for those kits, the only reason the DS mode clones do so well is the price and the fact that 3rd party programmers done a great job of the Wood firmware but still they lack features that better cards have such as patchless compat for copy protected games.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Still no

Will close this before another noob posts the Gateways or the R4 clone or any other clone

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR