Thread: Persona 3 graphics glitch

Thanks

Default Persona 3 graphics glitch

I'm running PCSX2 0.9.7 (latest version for Mac) on a 2012 Macbook Pro. I'm attempting to play Persona 3 fes, but from the moment it starts, the screen looks like someone broke it into staggered horizontal bars and put them back completely at random. Any fixes for this?

Thanks
    EP Points

Check the no logarthimic Z box on ZZOGL setting, see if there any changes.

FYI, there are only few mac users here, so I doubt you will get much help regarding your problem. Also, Persona games doesn't run well on mac, even though the latest release 0.9.7 have been optimized for it.
    vc3 released.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Solved it. Turned out to be pretty simple. I was looking through the graphics options, and I noticed one for a "full 16 bit resolution," which was supposed to be used when half the screen was missing. After enabling that, the game runs as smooth as buttered baby skin.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeth View Post
    Solved it. Turned out to be pretty simple. I was looking through the graphics options, and I noticed one for a "full 16 bit resolution," which was supposed to be used when half the screen was missing. After enabling that, the game runs as smooth as buttered baby skin.
    Good to know, hopefully this can help other mac users with similar problem.
    vc3 released.