Page 64 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chip n Dale-Out: connecting...

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post

Did you ever get the MGS4 ? I saw you playing it a while back. I think you said you were just playing for fun, but that plat has gotta be in the back of your mind
    Do I have ANY trophies in mgs4??

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Fucking hell, "the store will update around 2PM GMT", 3 1/2 hours later, still not updated. Sony, hurry the shit up.
    What are you trying to get?
    FFXHD didn't go up yesterday, so I ended up buying it off the website, then was able to download it to Vita. They're pretty wonky about their PSN updates some times, which is why I'll never really trust their day one digital games. Day one digital usually means it becomes available around 7pm my time, then by the time it's done downloading it's time for bed

Thanks
    EP Points

@ Pickles

I have no idea... I never even looked at your list

But I know who doesn't have any MGS4 trophies..... Inferno. Why you ask? Because he refuses to play the game

Thanks
    EP Points

What are you trying to get?
    FFXHD didn't go up yesterday, so I ended up buying it off the website, then was able to download it to Vita. They're pretty wonky about their PSN updates some times, which is why I'll never really trust their day one digital games. Day one digital usually means it becomes available around 7pm my time, then by the time it's done downloading it's time for bed
    I just want to see everything on sale on the store so I can see what it all is easier. And I want to get F1 2013 for £8.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cowboy Bebop's ending...I hate it and love it at the same time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@ Pickles

I have no idea... I never even looked at your list

But I know who doesn't have any MGS4 trophies..... Inferno. Why you ask? Because he refuses to play the game
    Probably for the best since it's a shit game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Probably for the best since it's a shit game.
    Oh you...
    Just because the rubes that review stuff at Gfaqs hate it doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ONLY FLAVA CAN REVEAL THIS SPOILER

Spoiler warning:
    I like the MGS series. 1 and 2 were a couple of my favourite games. Kojima kinda went off his rocker after that especially with the plot but 3-4 are still fun games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:
    I like the MGS series. 1 and 2 were a couple of my favourite games. Kojima kinda went off his rocker after that especially with the plot but 3-4 are still fun games.
    Nice... someone who CLEARLY knows MGS. 2 is the most bat-shit crazy in the whole series.... if he thinks 3 and 4 are whacked then he needs to find a new series to play

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They are all whacked in terms of the plot. I just think the first two are better games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:
    Aww man...

*kicks at the dirt*

Thanks
    EP Points

I found MGS4 kind of a mixed bag. Looking back on it there are parts that are right up there with the best of the series (Laughing Octopus boss battle, Shadow Moses revisited, that section where you get to Eastern Europe and it goes all noir-ish) but the rest of it was just... I don't know, dull. It's not the worst game on the planet or anything and I did finish it but it's my least favourite of the core MGS titles by a huge margin. Maybe I should pick up another copy sometime and see if it's any different to how I remember it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I found MGS4 kind of a mixed bag. Looking back on it there are parts that are right up there with the best of the series (Laughing Octopus boss battle, Shadow Moses revisited, that section where you get to Eastern Europe and it goes all noir-ish) but the rest of it was just... I don't know, dull. It's not the worst game on the planet or anything and I did finish it but it's my least favourite of the core MGS titles by a huge margin. Maybe I should pick up another copy sometime and see if it's any different to how I remember it.
    My only real complaint with the game is that it starts off so grand, with the first two Acts being huge areas to play in. Act 3 (noirish part) was a good change of pace, but then the last two Acts just seemed truncated, with little to do other than get to a boss and finish it. I still like it, I think it's a great game, but it isn't my favorite.

Thanks
    EP Points

Kojima really should just remake Snatcher or make a new ZoE.

It's pretty obvious people are pretty much holding a gun to his head and saying "MAKE MORE METAL GEAR, SLAVE".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

He should, but didn't he confirm recently that Konami enslaved him to do nothing but MGS?