Thread: So I have an .iso file that won't load up..

Thanks

Default So I have an .iso file that won't load up..

So I really don't know much about emulation. I could really use some help here. I looked on the forums a bit to see if anyone else had this problem, but to no avail. My problem is that my file just won't load and I just don't know why. It doesn't give me any error screen. It simply remains a black screen for however long I keep the emulator open. I'm currently using the last version of PPSSPP as it was recommended for windows to emulate Darkstalkers Chronicle - The Chaos Tower (link: http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...r_(USA)/155780. It very well may be my fault as it is a .rar file type and I somehow got the .iso file through 7-zip without knowing how to really use that thing. I really don't have a clue. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by PantsMcDancey; 11th-March-2014 at 00:17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by PantsMcDancey View Post
    So I really don't know much about emulation. I could really use some help here. I looked on the forums a bit to see if anyone else had this problem, but to no avail. My problem is that my file just won't load and I just don't know why. It doesn't give me any error screen. It simply remains a black screen for however long I keep the emulator open. I'm currently using the last version of PPSSPP as it was recommended for windows to emulate Darkstalkers Chronicle - The Chaos Tower (link: http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...r_(USA)/155780. It very well may be my fault as it is a .rar file type and I somehow got the .iso file through 7-zip without knowing how to really use that thing. I really don't have a clue. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
    The game status is still in-game on PPSSPP (crashes, black screen, freezes), ever since on the previous builds, as well on the latest version 0.9.7.

Sadly there are no workaround to fix these issues, yet. Hopefully it will be fixed on future releases.

You can try the latest development build (link on emulator's main site), but don't get your hopes up though.
    vc3 released.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post: