Thread: [REQ] Katamari Damacy (J) PS2 (Link Provided)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [REQ] Katamari Damacy (J) PS2 (Link Provided)

I have been trying to get a Japanese copy of Katamari Damashii for the PS2, but have only been able to find a copy on one site. The reason that I have not just downloaded and uploaded this is because the bandwidth allocated by the site is so small that I will need 4-5 hours to complete the download. I do not usually have enough time to download the entire file, so I am hoping that someone else with a permanant Internet connection will be able to download it and upload it here (where there is enough bandwidth allocation to download it within a reasonable amount of time). The link is below:

----

I give my thanks in advance to anyone will take on this project.

(Also if you are able to obtain a rip yourself or are able to find it from another site, then that will be fine too.)
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 11th-March-2014 at 02:51. Reason: coded link - CM: direct link removed

Thanks
    EP Points

After at least six failed download attempts, totalling over 24 cumulative hours of investement, I have FINALLY obtained a copy of the image. I do intend to upload it somewhere, but that action is currently pending. Once I do upload it, I will provide a link on the 'Upload Services' subforum.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Haha, that's right nice of you. I once spent an entire week letting my PC try and snag a relatively small game. That was quite an ordeal

If you don't mind a host suggestion, Mega is prettymuch the best site around now. It's extremely fast, and they don't seem to takedown files due to inactivity.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry, that I took so long to reply. I am uploading right now to Mega and should be able to provide a link in about an hour. Also, Using WinRAR, I compressed the file from 3.42GB to 1.01GB, so the download time should be relatively short.

Here is the link:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!mA4DSSIY!9GNGv_...SzBlEY-XVs8-UQ
    I will also post this link on the Uploads subforum.

EDIT: The link has been taken down by mega.co.nz. Mega does not allow content that infringes copyright.
    Last edited by grandta13; 9th-April-2014 at 02:35. Reason: Link Deleted