Thread: please Help! spyro ripto's rage psp eboot problem. :(

Thanks

Unhappy please Help! spyro ripto's rage psp eboot problem. :(

Hi everyone, could someone please help me i downloaded the eboot to play on my psp spyro keeps coming up as corrupted, i noticed it has no key.bin is this the problem i have crashb3 and it works great with no issues, if someone could help me fix this issue that would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have you just posted in the wrong section or are you emulating PSX in a PSP emulator?

I think you wanted to post in Everything Console? (Everything Console is just for real console owner including running emulators on them)

If you are emulating PSX on a PSP emulator well that is kinda silly, just use ePSXe instead that not only support eBoots but also support raw disc images as well as real CD's

If it is a real console I will move this for you, but please give more detail like the model of the psp and the exact firmware used and if it is Official firmware or Custom firmware and if you got that from us a link to where you got it from if any testing is needed to be done it can be done
    Last edited by Zorlon; 4th-March-2014 at 15:33.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

oh yes sorry such a rookie mistake on my behalf, its a real console, it says psp 2002 on it, and the firmware is 5.50 prometheus,

Thank you so much for your help

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Will move it in a second for you

You need a pops loader for 5.50, I deleted my copy of that so I will try and dig that version out for you or just do what I done recently upgrade to 6.60 then apply the Pro C2 CFW

I can link a guide for both popsloader and the required files for 6.60 and the CFW install guide for 6.60

pops version 4.01 or 5.00 should run the game ok
    Last edited by Zorlon; 5th-March-2014 at 18:24.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Thank you, if I upgrade to 6.60 and download those, will I still be able to play psx2psp games? On the psp,

also forgot to ask how do put the popsloader onto my psp?
    Last edited by meganova; 6th-March-2014 at 05:44. Reason: posts merged, please use the edit function

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by exSOLDIER1stclass View Post
    Thank you, if I upgrade to 6.60 and download those, will I still be able to play psx2psp games? On the psp,

Yes, you can. Please refer to the specific system guide for the tutorial.
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-system-guides

The reason why the PSP Eboot appear as corrupt on your PSP is either you put it in the wrong directory, or the .eboot file itself was put outside of its own folder.
    vc3 released.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by exSOLDIER1stclass View Post

If you do just upgrade you will need to use poploader more (think I explained it but poploader lets you use older PSX drivers by default if you upgrade that is 6.60's driver, but poploader lets you select the older ones including 5.50)

There is a guide in the thread Meganova posted for installing popsloader, it is for version 6.60 but the instructions are no different for 5.50 except what I gave you has everything included

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]