Thread: Gamecube (Dolphin 4.0.2) HELP!!!??? PLZ

Thanks

Unhappy Gamecube (Dolphin 4.0.2) HELP!!!??? PLZ

Ok so i'm not new to emulators at all but i am having a dolphin issue. I downloaded Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube it came with a bunch of .r00-.r23 files and i read up and extracted them correctly but when i open the .GCM file in Dolphin it goes to the push any button screen then to NINTENO then to Dolby Pro Logic II screen then black with no sound and stays that way is there a fix for this? or is it broken? because i spent hours figuring it out but i just can't for some reason any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Never-mind i fixed it but after a min or two of gameplay (smooth perfect gameplay) it freezes up and gets stuck for no reason help???
    Last edited by meganova; 17th-February-2014 at 12:54. Reason: double post, please use the edit button

Thanks
    EP Points

On which part did it freeze? title screen? intro? Did you run the game on default settings?

Also, please use the edit button next time.
    vc3 released.

Thanks

just at any point during gameplay EX: i can walk through town with a little slowmo then it suddenly freezes it's not specific at all just random during play. and yes except im using D3D9 and no audio. though it isn't slowmo by my house or where you first get epona just in town.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.p...ncess_%28GC%29 for general notes and fixes but there is no mention of random crashes as described
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-February-2014 at 14:34.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

What is your specs?

again, did you run it using default settings? or tried different graphic backend? (D3D11 or OpenGL)
    Enable the MMU setting from game properties as well, and switch the EFB to RAM if you haven't.

EDIT:
    and follow the link Zorlon has posted ^
    vc3 released.