Page 63 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangout: The Gritty Xmas Reboot Version

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    Indeed, not even at CeX they are available whenever I go. At least Dragon's Crown was about 15 quid at HMV!
    My CEX in town has SFxT for £20, but it's a bit steep for something I got for free from PS+. Hopefully it'll hover around that price until I can be arsed to get a copy.

I bought Dragon's Crown at release (PAL release) with the huge artbook from Shopto for £29 I believe.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    My CEX in town has SFxT for £20, but it's a bit steep for something I got for free from PS+. Hopefully it'll hover around that price until I can be arsed to get a copy.

I bought Dragon's Crown at release (PAL release) with the huge artbook from Shopto for £29 I believe.
    Nice one. Love Shopto, got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for £25 at launch and still goes for £30. And my brother got GTA V for £27 at release, thanks to discounts. Plenty of deals on that site!

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I always use Shopto for new releases bought online!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

He sword of Damoclese is hangin' over my heeeeeeeead!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I always use Shopto for new releases bought online!
    I haven't got any new releases recently just old ones, gonna wait in a few months though! Need to get my PSP collection to 100, and there are only 9 games left!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't got any new releases recently just old ones, gonna wait in a few months though! Need to get my PSP collection to 100, and there are only 9 games left!
    I've got something like 35+ Vita games on cartridges now. I'm enjoying "collecting" for the system! I don't want to go for any stupid full set though, and end up buying all the turd games I don't want to ever play, like Reality Fighters or Fifa games...

My latest additions were: Toukiden and Persona 4 (PAL copy!)

I plan on getting Ys tomorrow with store credit, hopefully they'll have it in anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nice one. Love Shopto, got Animal Crossing: New Leaf for £25 at launch and still goes for £30. And my brother got GTA V for £27 at release, thanks to discounts. Plenty of deals on that site!
    Yeah Shopto are great, every game I buy new either comes from there or Amazon. It's cool they also give you a little bit of store credit every time you buy something. Their prices are usually really good anyway but it's always handy to knock another couple of pounds off.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've got something like 35+ Vita games on cartridges now. I'm enjoying "collecting" for the system! I don't want to go for any stupid full set though, and end up buying all the turd games I don't want to ever play, like Reality Fighters or Fifa games...

My latest additions were: Toukiden and Persona 4 (PAL copy!)

I plan on getting Ys tomorrow with store credit, hopefully they'll have it in anyway.
    Nice one with Persona 4. It isn't too expensive to get really, but I know I won't be playing it if I get it. Well my brother will check that one out! About my PSP collection, I've got a couple rubbish ones, like Dead or Alive Paradise and something else. I'm planning to collect for vita too. I've got about 12 games from what I remember!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Yeah Shopto are great, every game I buy new either comes from there or Amazon. It's cool they also give you a little bit of store credit every time you buy something. Their prices are usually really good anyway but it's always handy to knock another couple of pounds off.
    Indeed, you can always use them extra pounds for another game!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Nice one with Persona 4. It isn't too expensive to get really, but I know I won't be playing it if I get it. Well my brother will check that one out! About my PSP collection, I've got a couple rubbish ones, like Dead or Alive Paradise and something else. I'm planning to collect for vita too. I've got about 12 games from what I remember!

Indeed, you can always use them extra pounds for another game!
    I haven't used Shopto for anything since before Christmas, calming down on my spending. I'm saving for my first car. I've got enough money for the car now, just need £900 for my first years insurance up front.

I really like the Vita and I really like owning the games physically, I think they'll be hard to come by in the future, everyone's going digital/PS+ with Vita, can't say I blame them though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I haven't used Shopto for anything since before Christmas, calming down on my spending. I'm saving for my first car. I've got enough money for the car now, just need £900 for my first years insurance up front.

I really like the Vita and I really like owning the games physically, I think they'll be hard to come by in the future, everyone's going digital/PS+ with Vita, can't say I blame them though.
    Indeed, it's must more comfortable and you don't need to carry cases and what-not. Still love them little cards! :3

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Indeed, it's must more comfortable and you don't need to carry cases and what-not. Still love them little cards! :3
    Yeah, I still add all PS+ content to my download list, whether I own the game or not.

I am a fan of those little cards too! And the tiny little cases too! Just a shame not many games come with manuals.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This new generation of gaming sucks, from my POV its all going downhill, Digital only/DLC blows ass............unless its GOG, then its OK
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I still add all PS+ content to my download list, whether I own the game or not.

I am a fan of those little cards too! And the tiny little cases too! Just a shame not many games come with manuals.
    Especially Dragon's Crown! Well it's all to save the environment...

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Especially Dragon's Crown! Well it's all to save the environment...
    No manual! Just a huge arse artbook with every purchase!