Page 167 of 267 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167168169170171172177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4001

Thread: Hangout: The Gritty Xmas Reboot Version

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    lol. I did all the stuff I needed to in about 20 mins Now I have to figure out what to do for an hour and a half.
    Gamesssss.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I've got no credit, I don't want any.

I plan to buy my first car outright and insure for a year up front.
    That's pretty good going. I'm just doing it on the offchance I might need to get a mortgage later as I'm in that stage of my life

Thanks
    EP Points

Gamesssss.
    You know what? That sounds like a fantastic idea. I've just got the PS2 set up now so I've got even more choice Knowing my luck I'll look through all the games I got and think about playing a snes game instead

Thanks
    EP Points

That's pretty good going. I'm just doing it on the offchance I might need to get a mortgage later as I'm in that stage of my life
    Yeah that's a fair point. I don't think that will ever be an option for me. And I don't plan on taking out any loans or having a car on finance etc...

Thanks
    EP Points

You know what? That sounds like a fantastic idea. I've just got the PS2 set up now so I've got even more choice Knowing my luck I'll look through all the games I got and think about playing a snes game instead
    I've got Thief, NFS Rivals and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition that I need to get through ASAP!

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah that's a fair point. I don't think that will ever be an option for me. And I don't plan on taking out any loans or having a car on finance etc...
    I actually needed to take out a loan for this move that I didn't end up doing. I've already spent some of it on estate agents fees. I'm going to keep ahold of it and when I get back to the original amount I loaned, start paying it back in chunks (out of extra money earned. Going to keep the amount I loaned in case I do need to move in a hurry) I was kinda hoping to be completly debt free by last year. It looks like its going to have to be this year I get everything sorted out.

I've got Thief, NFS Rivals and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition that I need to get through ASAP!
    Jealous about NFS Rivals. I loved NFS most wanted. I had lots of fun on that game. I'm sure NFS and TR won't take forever. Thief is probably going to be the time killer

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually needed to take out a loan for this move that I didn't end up doing. I've already spent some of it on estate agents fees. I'm going to keep ahold of it and when I get back to the original amount I loaned, start paying it back in chunks (out of extra money earned. Going to keep the amount I loaned in case I do need to move in a hurry) I was kinda hoping to be completly debt free by last year. It looks like its going to have to be this year I get everything sorted out.

Jealous about NFS Rivals. I loved NFS most wanted. I had lots of fun on that game. I'm sure NFS and TR won't take forever. Thief is probably going to be the time killer
    From what I hear Thief's about 8 hours, but it depends how you play and if you want the I'm just doing what I can, playing on medium and doing all side missions as I go. I may play it again further down the line for more trophies, but that'll do me for now.

NFS Rivals is pretty good, I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version is on PS+ by the end of the year, it's enjoyable and an easy for the collection..

Thanks
    EP Points

From what I hear Thief's about 8 hours, but it depends how you play and if you want the I'm just doing what I can, playing on medium and doing all side missions as I go. I may play it again further down the line for more trophies, but that'll do me for now.

NFS Rivals is pretty good, I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version is on PS+ by the end of the year, it's enjoyable and an easy for the collection..
    wow. I thought it would have been more. Thats pretty good

I hope so. I could do with a few short games. I've nearly done Borderlands 2, which took a ridiculous amount of time.

Thanks
    EP Points

wow. I thought it would have been more. Thats pretty good

I hope so. I could do with a few short games. I've nearly done Borderlands 2, which took a ridiculous amount of time.
    Yeah Borderlands 2 takes a while. I only did the main story + side missions and got to level 35ish. Enjoyable game though! Going to redo it on PS3 soon.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thief's quite linear really, it's definitely no sandbox game, but you get enough of a map to explore and rob at a time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah Borderlands 2 takes a while. I only did the main story + side missions and got to level 35ish. Enjoyable game though! Going to redo it on PS3 soon.
    The individual trophies for each character are a pain. Lots of grinding basically.

Thief's quite linear really, it's definitely no sandbox game, but you get enough of a map to explore and rob at a time.
    eep. I suppose I've been spoiled by Fallout to expect every game to be very sandboxy

Thanks
    EP Points

Speaking of Thief, enough talking about it, time to go rob some fools.

Catch you later Theo

Thanks
    EP Points

Speaking of Thief, enough talking about it, time to go rob some fools.

Catch you later Theo
    I am also going to game. Have a good one matey

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey everybody! Was mostly out this weekend, but didn't find much interesting. At least I've got an IDE Hard Drive!
    How's y'all?

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube