Page 113 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4001

Thread: Hangout: The Gritty Xmas Reboot Version

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    RIGHT ON!

Man that was supposed to be remade for DS DAMN IT!

is the censored stuff uncensored in that remake?

Like whe Celes was locked up/chained up and gettin smacked around?
    Haven't made it that far yet. Just taking off with Banon through the waterways right now. Not far from it though.

Also has a quick save akin to a savestate

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Love when they remake games and add savestates.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Borderlands 2 on Vita. Unsure about that choice, but it's nice to get more Vita games none the less!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Borderlands 2 on Vita. Unsure about that choice, but it's nice to get more Vita games none the less!
    I'm excited about it, actually! Imagine, riding the bus, killing off some psychos, looting and all that. I hope it's actually native, rather than streamed!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    paranoid mode on: It benefits the western media to portray the previous leader as a greedy, vindictive and corrupt leader as this revolution gives less power to Russia and increases America's (and the EU's too) globally.
    Not even paranoid mode can hide the fact that he is a greedy, vindictive and corrupt leader

Now the question is, who am I referring to, Yanukovych or Putin?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    I'm excited about it, actually! Imagine, riding the bus, killing off some psychos, looting and all that. I hope it's actually native, rather than streamed!
    I just don't like the cross save idea. I hope it's got a separate trophy list and loading your PS3 save doesn't just ping loads of trophies!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I just don't like the cross save idea. I hope it's got a separate trophy list and loading your PS3 save doesn't just ping loads of trophies!
    Ah seems reasonable, I'd play it just on Vita as I don't own it on PS3. I've only got it on PC.

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

They'll probably be dirty like the MGS HD collection was....
    It technically has separate trophy sets, but if you cross save then it's one trophy set AND you have to be signed into PSN while playing otherwise trophies won't ping.
    I have a feeling this is gonna happen with FFX as well....

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    They'll probably be dirty like the MGS HD collection was....
    It technically has separate trophy sets, but if you cross save then it's one trophy set AND you have to be signed into PSN while playing otherwise trophies won't ping.
    I have a feeling this is gonna happen with FFX as well....
    I just treated MGS HD Collection as two separate things. Still need to do 2 and 3 on the PS3 HD Collection though.
    Only getting FFX on Vita.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just treated MGS HD Collection as two separate things. Still need to do 2 and 3 on the PS3 HD Collection though.
    Only getting FFX on Vita.
    Yeah, same here.... they're good enough to treat as two separate games. BL2 however is barely worth 1 playthrough

I'm still not sure what to do about FFX.... one day I tell myself I'm gonna get it on Vita, then the next I want it on PS3. I know it's only $30 for each copy, but it seems ridiculous to not have this as a cross-buy game. Sony needs to set a standard and make all this stuff (that's on both systems anyway) cross-buy. No bullshit.... they need to promote the Vita better anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, same here.... they're good enough to treat as two separate games. BL2 however is barely worth 1 playthrough

I'm still not sure what to do about FFX.... one day I tell myself I'm gonna get it on Vita, then the next I want it on PS3. I know it's only $30 for each copy, but it seems ridiculous to not have this as a cross-buy game. Sony needs to set a standard and make all this stuff (that's on both systems anyway) cross-buy. No bullshit.... they need to promote the Vita better anyway.
    I'd prefer Vita/PS3 games to have separate lists for retail games, but then for indie/PSN titles I don't care if they're a shared list.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd prefer Vita/PS3 games to have separate lists for retail games, but then for indie/PSN titles I don't care if they're a shared list.
    Double Standards!!!!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    Double Standards!!!!
    I know right?

Thanks
    EP Points

Most of the cross-buy games don't share a trophy list, do they? I thought it was pretty much only the indie titles that ran off the same trophy set.
    I can understand if you're going to save transfer how that can knock out a trophy list... I get it, but if you wanna start fresh on either the console or handheld it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't care about trophies anyway for FFX, I was just wanting to be able to transfer the save to the Vita so I could watch some TV while doing a grind session or something

Thanks
    EP Points

Most of the cross-buy games don't share a trophy list, do they? I thought it was pretty much only the indie titles that ran off the same trophy set.
    I can understand if you're going to save transfer how that can knock out a trophy list... I get it, but if you wanna start fresh on either the console or handheld it shouldn't be an issue.

I don't care about trophies anyway for FFX, I was just wanting to be able to transfer the save to the Vita so I could watch some TV while doing a grind session or something
    A lot of the early ones had separate lists, then they started having a single list for PS3 and Vita games.