Page 102 of 267 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4001

Thread: Hangout: The Gritty Xmas Reboot Version

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    It's Kingdom H... wait, actually it's FF XIII-2
    Ah, dodged a bullet there then.

Has Lightning been popping up in KH games too? I've not played any of them since the first one, so I don't know what's going on in that department.

I did hear something crazy though.... she makes an appearance somewhere in FFXIV.... not sure how they managed that nonsense, but whatever. I suppose Crusher would know though... I'm pretty sure he's beaten that game silly by now. I hope he can come out of his FF coma in a few weeks when MGS comes out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    Needs more Disney.
    No, thanks. That would completely ruin it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No, thanks. That would completely ruin it
    Yep.
    Now you made sure that Lightning, Snow, Hope, Vanille, and Sazh makes an appearance in the next KH game.
    How does that make you feel?

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Ah, dodged a bullet there then.

Has Lightning been popping up in KH games too? I've not played any of them since the first one, so I don't know what's going on in that department.

I did hear something crazy though.... she makes an appearance somewhere in FFXIV.... not sure how they managed that nonsense, but whatever. I suppose Crusher would know though... I'm pretty sure he's beaten that game silly by now. I hope he can come out of his FF coma in a few weeks when MGS comes out
    No idea. I've only played the first KH and I left it half way through it...

I do think XIII-2 is KH-esque with all these cameos from the original cast and the different areas looking as different worlds instead of parts of the same world.

Not so sure about it, I talked with him some days ago and crusher's crush on FF XIV is more than big Hell, he's enjoying it so much that it even made me consider getting a subscription myself

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    Yep.
    Now you made sure that Lightning, Snow, Hope, Vanille, and Sazh makes an appearance in the next KH game.
    How does that make you feel?
    Not too good, I'd rather have them appear in Final Fantasy Returns: FF XIII

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No idea. I've only played the first KH and I left it half way through it...

I do think XIII-2 is KH-esque with all these cameos from the original cast and the different areas looking as different worlds instead of parts of the same world.

Not so sure about it, I talked with him some days ago and crusher's crush on FF XIV is more than big Hell, he's enjoying it so much that it even made me consider getting a subscription myself
    I played out my free month, I plan on going at least another month but don't have the time to do so right now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh I know.... I sent him a message on PSN because I see him playing that game all the time on there and he was just gushing over it

I've played it and I like it, but I've been waiting for the PS4 version to launch before I take another crack at it. Haven't decided if I'm going to make a new character or continue with the old one....
    It is a good game btw. It actually feels like a proper FF game for the most part.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I played out my free month, I plan on going at least another month but don't have the time to do so right now.
    I know that if I were to get a subscription, I'd play that and only that. I don't play too many games yearly to limit myself even more.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh I know.... I sent him a message on PSN because I see him playing that game all the time on there and he was just gushing over it

I've played it and I like it, but I've been waiting for the PS4 version to launch before I take another crack at it. Haven't decided if I'm going to make a new character or continue with the old one....
    It is a good game btw. It actually feels like a proper FF game for the most part.
    Yeah, I played the beta, it's really good. The kind of game any RPG fan would enjoy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I take it you play on an NA server?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I take it you play on an NA server?
    Yeah. During the launch mess I actually played on the JP server for a few weeks until the NA stuff got resolved..... and had to restart of course. I did manage to plant a character on the EU server as well, but I think everything is pretty open these days. It was like the wild west when that game launched - you'd refresh the server list constantly and just pray you could get in to the first thing that was available

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah. During the launch mess I actually played on the JP server for a few weeks until the NA stuff got resolved..... and had to restart of course. I did manage to plant a character on the EU server as well, but I think everything is pretty open these days. It was like the wild west when that game launched - you'd refresh the server list constantly and just pray you could get in to the first thing that was available
    Haha yeah my one and only character is on Phoenix, which is EU.

Thanks
    EP Points

I better go to sleep. Enjoy the rest of the day, guys.

Thanks
    EP Points

The JP server was much better than the NA server btw - aside from the language barrier of course. Literally the second I got on the NA servers I was having to block spam messages almost non stop - "BUY 1000000000G for $20"

That shit gets annoying REAL quick

Thanks
    EP Points

I better go to sleep. Enjoy the rest of the day, guys.