Page 10 of 267 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4001

Thread: Hangout: The Gritty Xmas Reboot Version

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Close enough
    Posts
    24,624
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    That must've hurt.
    My eyes were swollen shut for awhile after that. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but just last week I wiped my eyes after making salsa. Had onion and jalapeno juice all over my hands.

    As my history on EP can attest to, I learn nothing.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    My eyes were swollen shut for awhile after that. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but just last week I wiped my eyes after making salsa. Had onion and jalapeno juice all over my hands.

    As my history on EP can attest to, I learn nothing.
    That's actually quite funny. For my birthday I get to go to a hot wings place, Buffalo Wild Wings, and I can't wait. I just hope I don't rub my eyes after eating em.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Posts
    3,933
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 737 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    EP Points
    17785

    Default

    Whats so great about chicken wings?

    why not just get a nice thing of chicken tenders/nuggets and slap hot sauce all over em?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.


  4. #139
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Whats so great about chicken wings?

    why not just get a nice thing of chicken tenders/nuggets and slap hot sauce all over em?
    I've done that before. But me and some buddies are going to BWW for the Ghost Pepper Wings. At least they say they have em, it'll be my first time there.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Close enough
    Posts
    24,624
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    That's actually quite funny. For my birthday I get to go to a hot wings place, Buffalo Wild Wings, and I can't wait. I just hope I don't rub my eyes after eating em.
    Buffalo Wild Wings is the shit. It's been ages since I've been.

    Be careful.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings is the shit. It's been ages since I've been.

    Be careful.
    I'll try to be...If I don't post after Friday, just assume I died.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I'll try to be...If I don't post after Friday, just assume I died.
    Finish FF7 before you go


  8. #143
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Finish FF7 before you go
    I'll try to.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,858
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Ok let's try some more Skyrim. Can only take this game for so long. Still have no clue what I'm doing somehow made it to level 3 yesterday though. Also got trampled by woolly mammoths and at one point some fire elemental thingy that hit me when at full hp and took me out in shot


  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,148
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 687 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1360

    Default

    Why do I watch!? This movie is horrific!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069738/

  11. #146
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Ok let's try some more Skyrim. Can only take this game for so long. Still have no clue what I'm doing somehow made it to level 3 yesterday though. Also got trampled by woolly mammoths and at one point some fire elemental thingy that hit me when at full hp and took me out in shot
    I played it on PC, I had a mod and I read a book on Smithing and I went from level 1 to 40 just right there.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,802
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 96 Times in 48 Posts
    EP Points
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Why do I watch!? This movie is horrific!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069738/
    That looks awesome. I would watch that

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    EP Points
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Whats so great about chicken wings?

    why not just get a nice thing of chicken tenders/nuggets and slap hot sauce all over em?
    I think he's that guy, you know "the guy". The uncool hipster guy. Fucker probably would say "What's so great about air?"


    "I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

  14. #149
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Posts
    900
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    EP Points
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    I think he's that guy, you know "the guy". The uncool hipster guy. Fucker probably would say "What's so great about air?"
    ...But seriously what's so great about air? Not that we need it anyway.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    885
    Thanks
    375
    Thanked 83 Times in 73 Posts
    EP Points
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    No no, stay positive buddy. But the type of work you want is very specific. It may be necessary to start broadening your search a bit, given the current state of employment.
    I'm sorta looking for something that would give me an edge when I'm graduated, and my main skill is programming. I wouldn't mind if the pay was low as I mainly want it for experience.

    ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social