?
    Join the -=M.G.E=- clan
    ask me about the clan

Thanks

I gotta go?Idon't belive it
    !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

huh? I meant trancedtidus go away not u. he calls me shitteyguy and crap and then votes for me adn gives me a 1 and ungreenerizers my vote bar

Thanks
    EP Points

First things first, I wanna knock your arse off at UT Alpha 1.0. After seeing your badass sig I really need to do some reedeeming Wanna fight ??

Also, yeah, if you do weight lifting and stuff, as long as you are growing, it has the effect of stunting your growth, bad stuff. You generally lose height and don't become tall. Every person I've seen in my class who started working out earlier, as in, when they were around 13-14, they are pretty short, gotta be more sensible than that. True that girls do like stuff like that, beats me why, though Wonder what THEY do for us, like bear hours of torment working out ?? Sick.. hehe.

Anyways, I have basketball player physique, so I generally don't have to worry about things of that sort ^_*.

Thanks

im already 5'8, so i dont think i really need to be any taller, so what the hell, ill continue working out
    I am your poison candygram.

Thanks
    EP Points

And Shibby, what I meant was that if you want to treat her special, get her flowers, you probably know which flowers she likes, don't buy em as such, go and pluck them yourself, and when she asks you "Why ?" just tell her "Just because you like them." She'll probably give you that look, like "You definitely have something wrong with you!" But she'll like it

Thanks

masj is getting that feeling again...
    I am your poison candygram.

Thanks
    EP Points

5'8'' ?? LoL, well if you never read about it, taller men have more chances of fertilizing, lol
    I'm 5'11'' and I still want to grow taller (that might have something to do with basketball, hehe).

Shadow X Guest

well i'm 5'10 and have the physique of a buff football player. I just started lifting weights 3 months ago though. I don't have a problem with getting a girl. I just can't seem to keep one

Carnage Guest

man....just give her as much compliments as possible but!!!not in a imbarissing way or slymie way....

Thanks
    EP Points

Shadow X's girl: Oh, you're so sweet... and I like you soOO much!

Shadow X: Yeah.. your tits are kinda nice too....

(BANG!)

Shadow X Guest

I date girl that i only have a sexually attraction with. And they date me because I'm SEXY GOOD FUN. But we never have anything in common. So i just get bored and move on.

VICIOUS CYCLE again

Carnage Guest

I date only girls i like....or are babes....or wich im in love with....but it never lasts long...and i mostly dont care about it....exept for one girl...wich i really like...wich im in love with...and wich is a babe....but....she is soooooooooooo far away

Thanks
    EP Points

Well sexual attraction is as deep as the attention span of a fly.
    It just doesn't work that way I guess, although everyone would want it to, surprisingly, it never does... strange..

Carnage Guest

dont get it...why doesnt it work...must be a reason......or not