=======================================
    Emulator Description:
    ================
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09-02-2014 17-49-30.png 
Views:	903 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	39907
    PCSX2 is an open-source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows, Linux and OS X operating systems. In its latest stable release, many PS2 games are playable, and several games have full functionality.[1] The current development version is reported to be fully compatible with around 80% of the PS2 library.[2] The main bottleneck in PS2 emulation is emulating the multi-processor PS2 on a PC x86 architecture. Although each processor can be emulated well on its own, accurately synchronizing them is very difficult.

PCSX2, like its predecessor project PCSX (a PlayStation emulator), is based on a plug-in architecture, separating several functions from the core emulator. These are the graphics, audio, input controls, CD/DVD drive, and USB and FireWire (i.LINK) ports. Different plug-ins may produce different results in both compatibility and performance. Additionally, PCSX2 requires a copy of the PS2 BIOS, which is not available for download from the developers, due to the copyright concerns and legal issues associated with it. The emulator is not compatible with PlayStation games. These can be played with PCSX or other PlayStation emulators instead.
    ================================================== ================================================== ==============
    Emulator Developement:
    ==================
    Development of PCSX2 began in or around 2001 by Linuzappz and Shadow, who were programmers for the PlayStation emulator, PCSX. Other programmers later joined the team, and they eventually managed to get simple PlayStation 2 homebrew software and games to run. Many revisions later and with lots of plug-in development, the PCSX2 team managed to get some games into loading screen, and even in-game footage for other games. The team started working on emulating the PlayStation 2's BIOS, which proved to be extremely difficult to accomplish. Once the team got the BIOS to run, it was slow and graphically distorted. After that was accomplished, the team started to focus on implementing missing parts of the emulator and replacing hacks with correct emulation as they started to understand those areas. The implementation of the first recompiler was made by Goldfinger and improved speed greatly compared to the older interpreter, which was slow by design. These improvements slowly increased the speed and compatibility of PCSX2. Zerofrog later joined the team and developed the ZeroGS and ZeroSPU2 plug-ins. He also rewrote the VU and EE recompilers, which lead to huge speed boosts in version 0.9.1, released July 2006.

During summer 2007, GiGaHeRz managed to get the Netplay working. In 2008, Zerofrog left the team, and minor changes were made to the emulator by the two remaining programmers, Refraction and Saqib, to keep the project alive. After the release of 0.9.4 in November 2007, Gabest significantly updated the GSdx plug-in and improved its speed. In February 2009, new programmers were enlisted to work on the emulator. PCSX2 0.9.8 was released in May 2011 and featured an overhauled GUI written with wxWidgets that improved compatibility for Linux and newer Windows operating systems, the addition of a new VU recompiler that brought better compatibility, a memory card editor, an overhaul of the SPU2-X audio plug-in, and numerous other improvements and bugfixes. The SPU2-X plug-in was updated in June 2011 to improve emulation of the PS2's audio.[3]
    ================================================== ================================================== ================
    Hardware Requirements:
    ==================
    1-Recomended:
    CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6Ghz or better
    GPU:512mb or 1GB Nvidia or ATI
    RAM:4GB
    2-Minimum:
    CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6Ghz (no changing for the processor
    GPU:512MB
    RAM:1GB Windows XP/2GB Windows Vista
    ================================================== = IMPORTANT========================================= ================
    You Can run PCSX2 with other reqiurements.I have a PC that run it greatly:
    CPU:Intel pentium G620 2.6GHZ Dual Core
    Motheboard:Biostar H61MLV
    GPU:Intel HD Graphics Family 256MB
    RAM:2GB
    HD500GB

One more thing.I've tested PCSX2 in other PC's and there's few of themProcessor Lists)
    Intel Pentium D
    Intel Core E5400 2.4GHZ Dual-Core (little bit slow with r38xx)
    Intel Pentium G2020 3.0GHZ Dual-Core (Runs great on it.you should try it)
    Intel Core I3 2120 3.3GHZ (it's like an original ps2)
    And the more important is Intel Pentium 4 Supports (MMX.SSE.SSE2) but he need more GPU AND RAM
    IMPORTANT:ANY PROCESSOR THAT CAN SUPPORT SSE2
    ================================================== ================================================== ==================
    Games that runs great on PCSX2:
    ========================
    1-Devil May Cry 3-Dante's Awakening (NTSC-U) [SLUS-21361]
    2-Resident Evil 4 (PAL-Unk) [SLES-53702]
    3-Burnout 3-Takedown (PAL-M4) [SLES-52584]
    4-Burnout Revenge (PAL-Unk) [SLES-53507]
    5-God Hand (PAL-Unk) [SLES-54490]
    6-Need For Speed-Hot Pursuit 2 (PAL-M6) [SLES-50731]
    (my list)
    ================================================== ================================================== ==================
    How to configure PCSX2:
    ==================
    To configure PCSX2 and to run greatly do like this:
    1-EE/IOP

Name:	pcsx2_CoreSettings_EE-IOP.png 
Views:	1782 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	39908
    2-VUs:

Name:	pcsx2_CoreSettings_VUs.png 
Views:	1307 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	39909
    3-GS:

Name:	pcsx2_CoreSettings_GS.png 
Views:	1699 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	39910
    4-Window Mode GS:

Name:	pcsx2_CoreSettings_Mode fenĂȘtrĂ© (GS).png 
Views:	1686 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	39911
    5-Speedhacks:
    EmotionEngine:turn it to the middle
    VectorUnit:turn it close to 1
    6-Patch:
    turn it if you find your game inthe list
    Where we can download PCSX2
    =======================
    You can download PCSX2 from:
    http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
    this site upload every 10 minutes the latest PCSX2 with new revision

I hope you will find this thread very useful and everybody in site can play with emulator
    If there is a problem.you can contact me at:[email protected]

before everyone leaving don't forget to click on Thanks Button

SEE YOU ON NEXT TIME;

something i will add to post and he is the bios filessend me a PM if you find a trouble ok)
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. ok,one important thing,there 2 .dll files that PCSX2 need them you can find it here:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by MGS:solid snake; 29th-March-2014 at 13:13. Reason: no double posting!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MGS:solid snake For This Useful Post: