Thread: having problems with pokemon platinum complete hack

Thanks
    EP Points

Default having problems with pokemon platinum complete hack

I found a hack for pokemon platinum that allows all the pokemon to be in the game, however, I cant seem to run it on my computer, can someone please upload pokemon platinum complete so I can get it? and no, the program to put the hack on the game wont run on my laptop, it says that it the os is to old

Thanks
    EP Points

Searching for "pokemon platinum complete hack" brought me to this thread, with a hack called "Pokemon Perfect Platinum", which fits the description you've given (being able to catch all the pokemon, etc). Since you didn't provide any links, I'm going to assume this is what you were looking for.

Here's a link I found that's supposed to be a pre-patched version of the game *youtube link removed*. Ran it in no$gba and it seems to work fine, at least up through choosing your starter.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. EDIT: Didn't occur to me that the original uploader might consider someone posting their link elsewhere as stealing, my bad. Will reupload in the future.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 6th-February-2014 at 19:50. Reason: removed stolen link and youtube link
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

MaslowK, please don't post uploads that aren't you own, and I've removed that youtube link too as it contains the MF link.
    The forum you linked to seems acceptable so I've left it there.

You can PM the OP and give him the link you stole privately, but please do not post such links openly on EP.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

thats the patch i was trying to use but wouldnt work on my laptop (command prompt on xp wont recognize it) so i cant patch it myself. and yes, i got the original rom from this site.

edit: nevermind, for anyone else with this isue, get the gui version as it works better and is easier to use. i was downloading the wrong version of the patch.
    Last edited by garrendesares; 6th-February-2014 at 16:48.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    thats the patch i was trying to use but wouldnt work on my laptop (command prompt on xp wont recognize it) so i cant patch it myself. and yes, i got the original rom from this site.

edit: nevermind, for anyone else with this isue, get the gui version as it works better and is easier to use. i was downloading the wrong version of the patch.
    I noticed all the links in the forum Maslowk posted are all down. Maybe you could be a sport and upload it for the community here? There are lots of Pokefans at EP

Edit: ok me dumb. It seems it was just the secondary mirrors that are down.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 6th-February-2014 at 18:11.