Thread: Is it possible to use PSP PSN games/DLC on OFW?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Default Is it possible to use PSP PSN games/DLC on OFW?

Just wondering if it is possible to sign games and DLC to work on OFW at all.
    With games; can you convert to .iso, then sign them and convert back?

Or is none of this possible at all without using CFW.

Note: I have an E1002 so I can only use non-permanent CFW, and I honestly can't be bothered atm. Plus I'm working on OFW stuff because I'm testing games so that I can share them with some kids in the family.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

running signed games? like ones you bought on psn? because you can download mediago on sony website and use that to install actual games to the psp to use.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    running signed games? like ones you bought on psn? because you can download mediago on sony website and use that to install actual games to the psp to use.
    I can use legit PSN PSP games and DLC. I have a retail PS3 and PS+

I want to know if I can resign pirated PSN games/DLC to work on OFW.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Was about to upload my copy of fake_np when I found out Meganova already uploaded it a while back. Instructions on how to use are in his thread.

As far as DLC goes though I don't think there's a need to sign it at all. I just think you have to have the DLC eboot.pbp in the proper place is all. Could be easily tested with Killzone Liberation's 5th Chapter DLC though.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 6th-February-2014 at 00:59.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beelzebub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Was about to upload my copy of fake_np when I found out Meganova already uploaded it a while back. Instructions on how to use are in his thread.

As far as DLC goes though I don't think there's a need to sign it at all. I just think you have to have the DLC eboot.pbp in the proper place is all. Could be easily tested with Killzone Liberation's 5th Chapter DLC though.
    Ok, thanks man. I've downloaded Killzone Liberation so I'll have to check out that DLC

Edit:
    Hmmm the share of that DLC on EP is a rapidshare link, which appears to be working but I'd rather not try using that host now
    Found out that you can get both the US and EU versions as free official direct downloads anyway (since 2011), and the unlockables too.

If other PSP DLC is the same as this then it's an indication that it'll work on OFW. Maybe it just has to be the same region as the game you're using it with

Killzone Liberation Chapter V DLC [US & EU versions] plus unlockables official direct downloads:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 6th-February-2014 at 01:26.

Spoiler warning: