Thread: [Arcade] Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [Arcade] Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold?

Ah ehe... now in the right forum...

I've seen videos of the new Persona 4 fighting game on what looks like an arcade emulator; might've been MAME, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a link to download this for MAME, or can share it themselves?

Thanks in advance.
    ~.oO Destiny is SO Overrated Oo.~

Thanks
    EP Points

Was a little curious and looked around a bit but couldn't find anything, perhaps no one has dumped it yet. It's definitely an arcade game right now but as to what will run it I have no idea. It's also coming to the PS3 sometime this year. Perhaps someone else will have more luck finding it if it's out there

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I know it'll be on the PS3; just waiting for the day I can put my $5 down at GameStop, but I'm also impatient.

This is the video I mentioned looked like there was an emulator; it's at the end of the video where you can see the screen for it.
    ~.oO Destiny is SO Overrated Oo.~