Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im wondering what makes a man a man

Thanks
    EP Points

Default im wondering what makes a man a man

you see i am 24 and i have a female friend i am living with and she is always telling me i am a child and not a man, now having lived with abusive family that lies and steals, i have no clue what a man is supposed to be. i dont like to get angry i hate violence and i am skinny (which she makes fun of) now i know there are people who make fun of people no matter what and i am tired of her shit but i cant do anything about it. idk maybe i shoulod just go back to being depressed all the time.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Calling you a child because you play videogames?

That's pretty ignorant thinking.

Well once you hit 18/21 you are considered a man
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    I'm wondering what makes a man "a man"
    A miserable little pile of secrets.
    That is all.
    *Trollcopter away*

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

thanks for the laugh rollcopter 'waves'

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Honor and a penis.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    Honor and a penis.
    So a transgender chick with rolled up skin for a penis is considered a man too?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good lord, man. Grow a pair.

Thanks

Here, this should clear things up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af1OxkFOK18

Thanks
    EP Points

geeze. some friend I woulda told her off ages ago if she's that disparaging but that's just me. as to your question technically you could be called one at 18 other then that I'm sure it has to do with maturity level

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    OMGS I remember that movie! LOL

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

you see i am 24 and i have a female friend i am living with and she is always telling me i am a child and not a man, now having lived with abusive family that lies and steals, i have no clue what a man is supposed to be. i dont like to get angry i hate violence and i am skinny (which she makes fun of) now i know there are people who make fun of people no matter what and i am tired of her shit but i cant do anything about it. idk maybe i shoulod just go back to being depressed all the time.
    Honestly, what makes a man a man is not giving a half a shit about what other people think makes a man. You can't be true to yourself, your own man, if you try to live up to everybody else' expectations.

That said, keep an eye on this chick. Does she have a boyfriend? Does she have lots of different partners? Does she avoid bringing men to your place? Does she check you out when you're not looking? Because she might be hinting that she wants you to throw her on a bed and show her what kind of man you are. I'll leave that to your discretion.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Your friend doesn't seem like much of one. If she's bringing you down like that, telling her to go stuff herself in a wood chipper may not be a bad idea. As far as being a "man" goes, your friend has a pretty fucking superficial view of what qualifies. Just keep being yourself, and don't worry overmuch about conforming to her narrow-minded standard.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

You're in luck, Chuck, because since my last visit I've been trying to become a man myself. Actually, I have - conveniently, for you - compiled a little list I like to call ELDMORS' LIST OF STUFF TO DO/HAVE/ETC TO BE A MAN (not to be confused with my guide on how to become a Nanman - including such steps as training wild animals, being all barbarian and growing ridiculously tall AH HA HA GET IT????).

1. Sport a penis. In case you don't have one a replacement is totally fine. I happen to know of some weird sextoyish thing called Mister Limpy, which is flacid and looking all kinds of sad. The purpose of said sad artificial wang is to stuff it down your pants, so there you go.

2. Train wild animals to attack Chinese soldiers. But you totally don't have to be tall or anything!!

3. Never admit to being wrong. In case it seems like you are, infact, wrong you can always blame someone or something else. My personal favourite is that kid who plays Reese in Malcolm in the middle. He's younger than Frankie Muniz, for crying out loud!

4. Hit women. A lot. If you think that seems cruel you can always hit yourself instead, it'll work just as well. Unless you're a woman because that would be cruel. I think.

5. Stop asking for advice on random message boards. Instead ask random hobos for advice. The smellier they seem, the wiser they are. I presume.

6. Get really, really, really, really fat and grow a tiny goatee. If that won't convince people you're a man, I don't know what will. Perhaps hurting women, I dunno.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 10th-February-2014 at 01:51.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Have you stuck your penis in her? If not, that may be what she is alluding to.