Thread: Street_Fighter_Alpha_3_MAX_USA & Spiderman Web of SHadows USA for PSP ISO's Missing Files

Thanks

Default Street_Fighter_Alpha_3_MAX_USA & Spiderman Web of SHadows USA for PSP ISO's Missing Files

My first time posting here, Love the site and the roms too are excellent so thank you for that! Ok down to the problem, I've found several PSP ISO files that after unraring the first file(most of the roms are double rar'd no idea why as they are not that much more smaller than the final file.) the next on is missing some rar files that are needed for the unraring. I've redownloaded and reunrared using 7zip. I've had no problems with other ones just a few that I know of have this problem are Street_Fighter_Alpha_3_MAX_USA, Spiderman web of shadows USA and I think Final Fantasy 1 USA. There maybe more I'm not sure, but so far those are the ones I have found. I hope that helps you guys out! Cheers for the wonderful site, you guys rock!

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I tested Final Fantasy 1 - USA and it extracted okay.

Also, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - USA extracted alright.

Then I tested Spiderman Web of Shadows and it was fine as well.

The only difference was that in the latter two, I had to extract the .001 file as there was no .rar (this can be the case sometimes).

Could you please take another look ?