Thread: Xbox 360 questions/problems

Thanks

Default Xbox 360 questions/problems

I have an*Xbox 360*that basically shut off in the middle of one of my workouts and can not figure out why. So I went to the power brick and there is no light period. As in no red,green, or orange. I am assuming the brick is still good because I opened it and nothing was wrong. No burning smell, nothing seemed popped or dislodged from solder points. So maybe I need just a new*ac plug cable. Maybe someone who has experienced this can help me.*

Second part is jtagging. I have read up on it and have a phat*benq*Xbox 360*that is still going strong. I have quite a bit of games over the years, close to 60-70. My question is this whole xgd3 thing is stupid and I don't want to buy a special drive like I had to when I first started with*Xbox*burns. If I JTAG it can I just put theiso*image on an external and play it that way? Also I could care less about*Xbox live*as I was banned back in the borderland 1 days.*

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

You may have screwed yourself for any kind of warranty from opening the brick. That being said they rarely fail, if you know someone with a 360 you should snag the cable and test before buying. Or if you can, call the hotline and have m$ send you one if you still have warranty. Even if you don't - try anyways. They get so many people calling and complaining that quite often they'll still do it just so they can get angry people off the phone if it's for something relatively small like said cable.