Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

Thanks

Originally posted by Xenocide
    The Mayan civilization had so advanced calander and everything, it supasses even ours of today
    Mayan technology is not superior to ours, they didn't go to the moon or anything. Unless you're saying that their calenders are better than ours, then I don't see why that would make them know the most about where a certain rock is going to be in 2012.

KON and all the other people who said that aliens HAVE to be more intelligent then us, that's BS. Who says intelligence is the only way to evolve over several billions of years? In most other creatures, tooth and claw were superior to big heads. Plus there's the fact that if we took this long to evolve, why would other worlds automatically be faster than us?

People who think that we were created by another, superior race of beings are just dodging the real issue, where did life originate?

I used to watch South Park all the time, but I refused to watch the latest one (Butters' own episode) because it was so fricken gay.

Thanks

oh, yea ive seen contact, it was pretty good.

Thanks

Originally posted by JIMMY ONESTROEK
    there's the fact that if we took this long to evolve, why would other worlds automatically be faster than us?
    Why wouldn't they?

Thanks

My point was that it was stupid to assume that they must. We don't know any facts about extra-terrestial life at all.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

Originally posted by FinalFantasy

i've seen contact, that movie kicks, anyway...i agree with Drageuth, why would another race/civilization attack us, and plus we wouldn't even to put up a fight, (unless.....water kiled them like in signs), we dont have the technology....

we would so put up a fight haven't u seen independence day i love that movie.... even tho they were slimy aliens and i don't think aliens would be... intelligent ones anyway it still rocked and we still fought back against all odds YAY!

Thanks

That was a propaganda movie for communist Amerika. Do you really think the aliens would have popped up just in time for the 4th of July?

Cyberdude2000 Guest

Why wouldn't they?

i agree with xenocide they could have bigger brains... or even brains like ours but learned to harness and use all of it instead of only half, they could have lived longer... many possibilities.... i love this thread

Thanks

Why do people usually assume tht they have better technology than us?
    like one person said :
    we wouldnt have to technology to putn up a fight if we actually were attacked

Thanks

Or they could spend all their time smoking the amazing Jupiter weed.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JIMMY ONESTROEK
    That was a propaganda movie for communist Amerika. Do you really think the aliens would have popped up just in time for the 4th of July? [/QUOTE

i was just saying that even if they had super technology we'd still fight back...

and for your last topic about jupiter weed LOL

Thanks

lol....anyway what im trying to say is that they have the technology to come to our planet in the first place, on the other hand, we can't even put one man on mars....yet...
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Thanks

I would become one of them if they actually came, I would be a member of their civilization, if they are more advanced, give what I know to them, because if they are better, well, we gonna get our asses kicked so why not help them? And yes, I dont care about my country or even my own planet, I just care about me, so while the rest of you would fight them to the end, I would be a high ranking alien commander or sumthin like that.

Thanks

I wonder how members of so many civilizations on Earth all found out that burning plants and shoving them in your mouth led to a fun time... surely aliens would do the same. Except maybe by eating rocks rather than smoking weed.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

DAMN YOU AGENT SANDIVAL!!!! ......heh heh sorry that last post reminded me of earth final conflict xenocide

Thanks

I would become one of them if they actually came, I would be a member of their civilization, if they are more advanced, give what I know to them, because if they are better, well, we gonna get our asses kicked so why not help them? And yes, I dont care about my country or even my own planet, I just care about me, so while the rest of you would fight them to the end, I would be a high ranking alien commander or sumthin like that.

You'd be a grunt,and after a couple of weeks they'd eat u 4 dinner
    lol j/k