Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

Cyberdude2000 Guest

lol... that's another thing there actually are people who still think the world is flat and all that stuff about going to the moon was fake

people are so stupid

Thanks

LoL

Thanks

Any guess we have for what aliens will look like is heavily prejudice. We know only one way of life, going at a certain speed, being in a certain dimension, be composed of certain things. The odds are they won't be like anything we thought they'd be like.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

the only certain thing is that everything is uncertain

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberdude2000
    the only certain thing is that everything is uncertain
    Heh heh,what you just said totally contradicts itself.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

errr......i guess??? i was just trying to sound wise and intelligent ...yup

Thanks

Some people think the world is flat just because the ground they are on is flat,there is a simple explanation of why the world is round but seems flat and nobody i know really thought of it.

It's simpley 'cause the world is SOOO big and we are so small,it;s kinda like it spreads out and seems flat because we are so small compared to it,kinda hard to explain but it works in my head.

Thanks

I think aliens look like Etheopian children.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

that's crazy unless they're starving because they're planet's out of food and they've come to take ours AHHH!!! RUN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! err sorry

Thanks

You don't watch South Park much, do you? (lol)

Cyberdude2000 Guest

i can't say that i do...... i stopped watching that show ages ago... it only lasted about a year i though

Thanks
    EP Points

look at the sig

Cyberdude2000 Guest

rofl.... no kiddin

Thanks

Originally posted by Drageuth
    Personally, I think that if there were aliens out there somwhere, they'd look like a civilized race. They wouldn't be all slimy; if they managed space travel technology before humans than one would think they'd be clean/intelligent beings. They wouldn't have large spikes protruding from various parts of their bodies and such, that's just stupid. Attacking a planet they have never seen before and have no quarrel with doesn't seem like something an intelligent race would do unless they needed the planet to live. Harvest human brains and the such is bogus crap. Personally, I'm not much for extra terrestrials. I focus more on the undead and the such.

Anyone here seen Contact? The girl, at the end, when she was asked by a little kid if there are aliens, she said: "Well, if aliens aren't out there, it seems an awful waste of space.".

Something like that...

[Edit] Fixed a typo.
    i've seen contact, that movie kicks, anyway...i agree with Drageuth, why would another race/civilization attack us, and plus we wouldn't even to put up a fight, (unless.....water kiled them like in signs), we dont have the technology....
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Thanks

I met this one guy who said he was God and he like had these ppl who like followed him and worshipped him n stuff, he was a homless dude, it was kind of funny watching the pack of about 20 ppl walk back and forth on our street, i kinda miss Louisiana.........................kinda... (lol)