Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

Cyberdude2000 Guest

Nacho did you even understand what he's talkin about?

Thanks

If the world actually ends in 2012,then we won't have enough time to establish an atmosphere safe for humans on other planets,like i saw this thing on discovery,sumthin bout gardenning on other planets will create oxygenn and eventually create an atmosphere to support us mere humans.

Thanks

Annd wht about nstradamas sayin world will end in 2000,tht didnt come true did it,the supermarkets seemed to make alotta money outta it lol.

Thanks

Yea, Its all theorys, I'm not for any of them though, and i wasnt kidding about the pic, its a fake. Uhm but yea I'm only for the one thats right, so I always win. See, The Mayan civilization had so advanced calander and everything, it supasses even ours of today, and they had predicted that in the year 2012 the world will end, all of there previos predictions were accurate, maybe the astronomer dude f*cked up one day and got high or sumthin

Cyberdude2000 Guest

OH.... that's what he's sayin..... alright then first the world won't end in 2012 i'll meet ya on here on that date and say HA!!!

second like flux says we wouldn't have time to colonize another planet and live

Cyberdude2000 Guest

man! who is this guy.... he's getting on my nerves

Thanks

Anyway he didnt make the pic or ne thin,as he said before,he was looking online and his friend said it looked similar to the one he saw.

Thanks

Flux: I didnt say He faked it, I only said it was faked.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

and if you read all the threads you would see that we all acknokledged that

Thanks

Originally posted by Xenocide
    Flux: I didnt say He faked it, I only said it was faked.
    Yeh i was just pointing it out

Cyberdude2000 Guest

So... in an attempt to get back on topic... (like we ever had one)

what do you guys think the aliens would look like?? i honestly don't think they're big eyed slimy things... although i'm sure it's possible that some might be

Thanks

I cant imagine wht they look like,i dont think it is likely they look like the stereotype.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

I think they'd look like somewhat like us... maybe different aspects like facial things..... ya know sorta like errrr star trek

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Personally, I think that if there were aliens out there somwhere, they'd look like a civilized race. They wouldn't be all slimy; if they managed space travel technology before humans than one would think they'd be clean/intelligent beings. They wouldn't have large spikes protruding from various parts of their bodies and such, that's just stupid. Attacking a planet they have never seen before and have no quarrel with doesn't seem like something an intelligent race would do unless they needed the planet to live. Harvest human brains and the such is bogus crap. Personally, I'm not much for extra terrestrials. I focus more on the undead and the such.

Anyone here seen Contact? The girl, at the end, when she was asked by a little kid if there are aliens, she said: "Well, if aliens aren't out there, it seems an awful waste of space.".

Something like that...

[Edit] Fixed a typo.

Thanks

The Earth is the center of the universe, and the Sun orbits Earth, and the world is flat. Aliens look like the Borg.

(roflmao)