Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

Cyberdude2000 Guest

good point ...well then i guess it will always stay in the unknown mysteries section of the world

Thanks

Yes, and a huge section it is.
    PS: Can you tell I'm interested in these sort of things? hehe

Thanks

0o_NightMaRe_o0,
    It kinda looks like the picture that you posted was super imposed.
    Or just a plain fake.

Thanks

movie's about space and aliens are cool, like Signs, that movie kicked, stuff about space and beyond is intresting and makes you think.....
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Cyberdude2000 Guest

lol hence the reason for this whole board

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

Originally posted by Hell Fire
    0o_NightMaRe_o0,
    It kinda looks like the picture that you posted was super imposed.
    Or just a plain fake.
    it may be fake, my friend got back from a trip to his cottage and told me about this thing he saw in the sky. he said it was triangular, with 3 lights on the end, and a big one in the middle. it sounded familliar to me, so we started lookin thru ufo websites, and when he saw hat picture he started having heart attacks.

my friend never believed in aliens or ufos or anything like that. he was strong religious dude. now hes like, questioning his faith cuz of wat he saw.

BTW, my friend didnt take that picture, he just said thats what the thing he saw looked like.

and in the mid 90's (i think) something like that was seen one night in many cities over europe i believe. i saw this show on it. and 1000's of people witnessed seeing it.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

Speaking of fake anyone watch baywatch lately jk

i was watching fireworks... and i saw a white thing that looked like an oval shaped balloon but then i noticed the wind was going in the other direction and i was like...

P.S: my bro and his gf were pretty freaked out too

Thanks

I believe in aliens.. But UFO's are ridiculous. I want to know why people always get the assumption that aliens are s o advanced. There could be aliens... but they could be very primitive. Maybe like we were in the stone age. I remember reading somewhere that the sun is just a normal yellow star, just closer than any other stars are to our planet. All those other stars, could of been suns to other planets.. I always wonder about that.
    XBL I IcedEarth28
    Play with me!

Cyberdude2000 Guest

actually the sun is smaller than most stars....

and i'm with you... the sterotype that aliens are big eyed slimy things with super advanced technology is kinda stupid...

Thanks

Umm a way off topic-er now.

Anyways,bout the life/death thing,i'm not in any religion or believe any religion or anything,but i kinda believe that we get reincarnated,same soul n everythin,but it's kinda like our memory is wiped or sumthin,lol my weird beliefs.

Aliens:
    I do believe in them,i think it's pretty ignorant of us to think that this planet and only this planet has got life on it.

About the thousands of people seeing tht UFO thing:
    Ya never know,the government n stuff might like playin giant pranks on us in their spare time
    Or the government could be hiding cool technologly from us commoners n a dumbass pilot took it way off course......nah.

Thanks

Well, remember there has been 14 billion years for civilizations to rise to power. If we ever do see aliens or signs of life, they will have to be intelligent.
    EDIT: In response to the super-intelligent alien talk..

Cyberdude2000 Guest

lol... this should get an award for most interesting topic

Thanks

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    Well, remember there has been 14 billion years for civilizations to rise to power. If we ever do see aliens or signs of life, they will have to be intelligent.
    EDIT: In response to the super-intelligent alien talk..
    The aliens could have beenn so intelligent tht they even created us,kinda like tht experiment theory sum1 said,maybe they're seeing how we're progressing.

Thanks

Of course, if they created us, we must be the prototype, because we suck.

Thanks

Oh yeh sumthin i 4got to post earlier...

About tht asteriod(meteoroid,comet wht ever it is i 4got)If it does hit,i heard it could actually blow up stuff sumwhere around the size of Rusia or bigger or sumthin.
    If it turns out tht we cant stop it with all these nuclear weapons tht we have,i suggest buying a plane ticket to every country just incase(unless ur in a safe country lol)