Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

andrew Guest

good point.
    Non existance... I should enjoy being alive because I wont know what will happen when I die.
    I wish We could talk to people wo died and see what happened to them. (prob didnt make any sense)

Cyberdude2000 Guest

but i think it's better than total blankness.... nothingness.... absolute non existence....it's like the only thing that scares me..... that and CLOWNS AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (jk)

andrew Guest

lol... why are we trying to think of no answerable questions?

I guess its something to do...

Thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOWNS !

Id rather be non existant

Thanks

The face of a killer...

Cyberdude2000 Guest

really??? but think about it.... you wouldn't even be able to imagine it because you couldn't think,feel, it would be nothing

Thanks

When you die, you go to Heaven. Except if you're a sinner, then you go to Davemc's house

Thanks

Originally posted by Super Bagel
    The face of a killer...

Super bagel you bitch .... aaaaah thats a horrible clown !!!

Die clown Die

Cyberdude2000 Guest

lol.. this went from do ufos exist, to does god exist, to what happens when you die, to clowns... and how purely evil they are

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

ehehe another one off topic. well, when i think of how we got here, i think of the darwin theory. but it still doesnt ezplain how the micro ogranisms got here. but ive heard tons of crazy theories. one pretty weird one is,

we're just an experiment of another species. we were placed on this planet to see how we evolved. thinkin about it like that, i dont feel too special

Cyberdude2000 Guest

ya... i've thought about it like that before....

here's a brain buster scientists have figured out by using satalite waves or whatever that the universe actually ends... but it's getting bigger.... now what to you crazy people of emuparadise think the end of the universe looks like and why it gets bigger??

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i can't remember what i was going to post here, so i'll just post the fact i can't remember what to post here

Thanks

The material from The Big Bang is still spreading outward

Thanks

As people have stated before, to think that life is some miracle that only one planet is capable of is foolish. Scientists have made their own little mini-planets and added electricity to them, they started the steps of life that we followed on this planet.
    I believe in aliens, but UFOs are another story. If you know your UFO stuff you'll know that 30 years ago people reported black triangle UFOs in the sky. 20 years later the government revealed the Stealth Bomber. It's anyones guess how advanced our aircraft are now. Secondly, the universe is an incredibly vast space, travel between galaxies, even star systems, is beyond our understanding. This is all according to human limits, however. In one of Stephen Hawking's books I've read, it could be possible that creatures are beyond this dimension. Think of a 2d world from the top down. You will only see squares as houses, and circles as people. Suppose a 3-dimensional character were to come to that place. The people would not see it as it really appears, it would be just a square, simplified dot. This could indeed be the cause of aliens visiting our world.
    Although, the world still has many mysteries such as the great pyramids, Stonehenge, the Bermuda Triangle, and many structures thought to be impossible for humans to have constructed in such primitive times. Bright lights have been viewed throughout human history, guiding people in certain important events. This could very well be the extraterrestrial vistors we've been searching for. Well, I've been going on too long, I'll end it now.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

oh maybe... but if that's the case then shouldn't they still be able to make a signal go through?? what making the signal bounce back?