Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

This is why I say that the government is ****ed up. They've kept us from knowing about anything related to UFO'z, except the little tid bits of info that they want us to know. Did you know that it is illegal to report to police about seeing UFO'z? You'll be kept quiet and they'll make sure of it. If anybody realizes it, the government is quietly killing off all of our rights, if you don't believe me, research it yourself and you'll find out. A couple months before the 9/11 incident happened, I read something about the government planning a huge fake terrorist attack, for an excuse to place higher/stronger types of military within the US, meaning they can kill you easier if you don't follow the rules. The government is ruthless, they must not speak about anything they do or risk their lives, killing the ones that talk by murder and then covering it up by suicide. Let's look now at Area 51, they kept that area a secret until the late 20th century, each president writes an act that keeps the Area off limits to anyone, if your found within the borders, you'll be killed with lethal force. When you visit Area 51 theres a sign that says no cameras or pictures are allowed and your are watched/followed by camo men in white/black jeeps. Further more, helicopters surround the area and also follow you if get to close. Why is there such a high secruity in an area that tests new flying planes and crafts? What are they trying to hide? Only high level officials are allowed inside and rumors are more levels underground that hide even darker secrets. You can say this is all bullshit, but ask yourself again, why is there such an extreme to the security? The CIA was created to control the UFO incidents, but they have an even higher power that they speak to. The President, with all his power, is not the most powerful in the government. JFK, why was he assasinated? Nothing the government does makes sense. They cover everything up through the use of the Media. Everything the Media speaks about is not all as it seems. You can call me crazy, but I've been into this stuff for about 6 years now. I've read crazier things about the government and when you put it all together, it makes sense.

The Goerge Bush making the black market didn't make sense when someone pointed it, I read an article about drugs, and 95% of the population during or around 1900 were on crack or herion. It's true.
    Last edited by James20; 31st-August-2002 at 11:47.

Thanks

James20, you could do with some Anti-Flag songs. It's very you.

Um, it's kind of hard to bother reading that because of its lack of paragraphing and stuff, but I disagree with most of it, mainly because you have no idea what you're on about with most points. What was that shit about Area 51 in the 19th century? And since when did George Bush make the Black Market? The black market isn't one big organisation or something, it's the term given to any place or situation where illegal goods or services are exchanged. Yea.

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

man, this thread is crazy@! first of all, people who say UFO's( i guess i should say alien vessels) arent possible ahh well....why not? as some one stated, other races could have started evolving much earlier than us, i mean, would it there has been a race who has lived for millions of years?they'd they totally advanced! if u go back in time and said to someone that we would be flying over the land in big metal heaps called "airplanes" they would laugh in your face and would say that its impossible. is it?no.

also, planets mite have different types of metals and resources than we do, maybe better.

and did u know, somewhere in US law, its illegal to come in contact with something of non-earth origin and its space craft.

and in England i heard they have an "Alien abduction" insurance.

eheheh, maybe ETs look exactly like us, humans, theyre just from another planet. maybe theyre already here...observing

i say aliens are here, and the government is quieting it. cuz if u were a heavy religious person (like a priest or somethin), and found out everything u've been praying to and devoting your life to didnt exist...they would mst likely commit suicide or go crazy

....i've said too much...the feds are comin for me...HELP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

These are the possibilities of what will happen if aliens come to earth:

1) They come simply to make further contact with outside races that maybe they themselves have not met, and are in doubt that they even exist, just as some humans do now. Both races benefit from this encounter, leading to the first known human extra-terrestrial (both ways, because for them it'd be the same thing, only in different words), once, of course, we learn how to speak their language, or they speak ours.

2) They are hostile. We defend. One side wins. Likely them. Blow shit up. Byebye.

3) They come in, they go out, neither race never learning a thing.

To what they look like, you can't pinpoint characteristics. That's what makes aliens alien. I agree with all the intelligent remarks stated by Nacho earlier (page 3/4, I think), as well as some of the remarks from other members, to which I can't quite remember them all. The UFO thing bogus, I agree. Could easily be a stealth plane, your eyes playing tricks on you, or that weather balloon they're trying to tell you about.

As well, the intelligence thing: surely they need not be more intelligent, but how many people can truly outsmart a lion when it's in it's primal instinct, up for the hunt and ready to kill? I wouldn't bet on a human winning unless they're packin' some heat or have a very good set of legs.

I know I probably made a lot of stupid mistakes in my theory here, for indeed I'm not an intelligent man, or is my knowledge of the world any higher than most at my age. All I know is when aliens do come, the likelihood of us even being able to comprehend what's happening, what they're saying, what they're thinking, all of that, will be very, very slim.

In regards to the Big Bang theory: Likely the second, the universe contracting upon itself, will prove correct, for indeed there is a limit to everything. Nothing is "infinite", as is said, because eventually you'll run out of resources. More planets can't be made once all the material which made up the others are used up. And likely, once enough stars die out, we'll lose more and more planets. Our own sun is said to go supernova in a few billion years, wiping out the majority of the solar system. I think I read it reaching the asteroid belt before it stopped expanding and started to cave in on itself. Lord knows what kind of black hole that would create and it's effect on the remaining planets, whose orbits would likely increase and slowly move towards the black hole.

I'm more concerned about that than the end of the universe. The human race won't be here to see the latter any longer.

Thanks

The sun exploding and then imploding would not lead to a black hole, and planets are not being produced as an effect of the Big Bang. The universe is just expanding, the space between objects is becoming bigger and bigger.

To an old comment by Nachos: What if we seek them out and find them first? And what if there were some aliens who were really advanced and went off seeking other life-forms, only to be wiped out by one that they meet, and then the angry bad aliens steal all of the good smart aliens stuff, then, because the good aliens were so advanced and could build spaceships that even a baby could fly, they fly them to Earth and start eating everyone? Yes, I am full of shit, but it's a possibility that you overlook.

Another old-ass comment by Nachos: When I said Jupiter weed, I was speaking metaphorically . But then, there could be a species on Jupiter, loosely describable as a weed despite the fact that it's unlikely that alien creatures would readily be sorted into flora and fauna, which cause hallucinogenic effects on the local furry creatrures with wings. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When a star goes supernova it means it's about to die out. The "imploding" part was the death of the star, leading to the black hole.

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

arent black holes still "theory"?
    i thought that it was never fully proven that black holes exist

Thanks

They 'theoretically' exist... we haven't seen any because they're not close enough. Good thing too, cuz otherwise we'd be part of one.

I remember I heard something about the speed of light slowing down.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They're not truly "holes", but they're a dead star, and a dead star has so much gravity that nothing, not even light, can escape. Thus, they call them "black". It may be a theory, true, but I'm pretty sure they've proven that one now.. somehow. I can't remember the name, but there are these sort of special pictures they can take which tells variance in certain things. I can't remember exactly. I read it somewhere. School, maybe, who knows?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ah, I do believe Jimmy is correct. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

Thanks
    EP Points

going back to the "we're an experiment" topic perhaps we are just like on a little plastic ball in a lab on another planet and god is really the tentacle of a alien scientist? and asteroids are pieces of dust? Heh