Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

Default u believe in aliens/ufo?

well/..?

i do. like wat are the chances of this being the only planet with life on in the entire galaxy?

eheh i got a friend who didnt believe in aliens and shit, but once when he was at his cottage, he saw somthing that looked exactly like this (the pic attactched)

he believes now
    Attached Images Attached Images

DragonAeris Guest

I beleave that there is other lifeforms other than us out there (proball smarter too) But I don't think there just hideing in outer space............................................. ...................................

Thanks

There are billions of stars out there. There has to be some life outher than us.

Cyberdude2000 Guest

I'm an alien .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............heh well i maybe not but i do believe in aliens ya gotta be pretty simple minded to believe that out of a bigazillion of planets we just happen to be the only one with life...

0o_NightMaRe_o0 Guest

or just extremely religious. i got a bunch of catholic buddies who only believe that god made earth and life...and only life on this planet

andrew Guest

Im religious too, but Im not really sure what to belive...

But It seems as there may be life because there are so many planets out there....

.............The truth is out there........ (X-Files)

Cyberdude2000 Guest

I honestly don't mean to offend, just express my opinion but i find i difficult to believe that there is one mighty and powerful god that created everything....... again i don't mean to offend.. but i think religious people are simple minded.... those are my opinions please don't gimme crap for them... i did say i don't mean to offend

andrew Guest

hey... non taken (To me) but then ask yourself, how did we get here... nevermind... off subject...

`

Cyberdude2000 Guest

Well that's just one of those many questions that aren't answered and will prolly never be answered... it's kinda like asking what's the meaning of life...etc..

andrew Guest

true.. true... have you ever thought what it would be like if there was no life at all... I get scared every time i think about it... it just seems weird... no color, no nothing. spooky, ya think?

Cyberdude2000 Guest

well i that's another question that's boggling is death and what happens if you die and all your dreams come true or maybe your nightmares?!? (heaven\hell) sorta thing... or do you just go blank or not even go blank you're just non existent... creepy indeed

andrew Guest

do you think its worst not existing, or worst to have all nightmares come true?

Is that like your version of Hell?

Thanks

Originally posted by Cyberdude2000
    well i that's another question that's boggling is death and what happens if you die and all your dreams come true or maybe your nightmares?!? (heaven\hell) sorta thing... or do you just go blank or not even go blank you're just non existent... creepy indeed
    That shit scares me, what if once we die, thats it ....

Nothin just blank ......

Sommat to think about ......

Cyberdude2000 Guest

well i'd rather have nightmares than non existence... at least with nightmares you're able to feel and everything

Thanks

I dunno really you'd be able to feel stuff yeah .... the shit in your pants as you run from your nightmares