Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer 3DS cartridge games to SD?

Thanks

Haha. I got the 2DS for Christmas (because it's the cheapest model). I actually really like the form factor of the 2DS, besides the fact that it takes up more space, but that doesn't really matter because the 3DS doesn't fit in a pocket well anyway. Anyway, the 3DS feature gives me a headache and mostly annoys me, although it is a nice 3D effect.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I hardly ever have the 3D on but it is optional and is nice to see it working in 3D until your head gets a bit painful then turn it off again.

3DS fits in my pockets even the 3DSXL does I wouldn't stick it in a back pocket of some jeans though, don't think either model would fit, I pop mine into my jacket or coat pockets that fits in nice

Self screen protection when not in use (it flips closed) though I still have a case for mine

I think the idea for a none flip 3DS was a great idea for younger players that have in the past broken the top screen off or broke the hinge at some point, it does happen, but think they should of kept the 3DS feature, maybe so parents could password protect the settings to turn it off/on, that nintendo could still that for all 3DS consoles, (though not the 2DS now because it was removed totally)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Yeah, I agree with you there. To be perfectly honest, I'd rather have one of those Zelda 3DS XL's, but they're too expensive. Maybe someday.

Another question about the Supercard DSTWO. Does it support multiplayer (online and local) as well as download play and other network features for DS games?
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-January-2014 at 11:50.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It supports all the network features for DS games

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Perfect.

I can't believe I've never heard of these things before but I suppose Nintendo does what they can to keep them under wraps.

Thanks

There's been an accessory I've been looking at that claims it can do the game changing you described, and it claims it can do 3ds games (though I haven't tested it out myself). Not sure if it even fits the 2ds, but I felt you should know. Link here- http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-Univer.../dp/B005TFJB2Y

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That won't fit the 2DS or the 3DSXL unless they do more version but that is very interesting indeed I certainly like the idea of it, to have the choice of 3 carts at a time

Edit:-

Official site for that is http://www.memorex.com/en-us/Gaming/...elector-Case1/

They don't do any other versions of that, there may still be a version by another company though.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 12th-January-2014 at 20:38.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

That thing is pretty cool but I'd rather not add any bulk to my system.