Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead-Out: Many dead koalas to see here~

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    lens is pretty clean, I keep it pretty much dust free, last time i tried using Alcohol on a lens it ruined it....

it reads discs just fine just that weird thing with cheaper burnable media, Burned DVD video works ( I think still) but verbatims are the only ones that will run games.
    Hmm, I've used alcohol on all kinds of lenses and it hasn't ever messed up anything. Maybe it wasn't 99%...

Still weird that it would read them before, but not now. Meh, If you can still play retail/backups then no big deal I suppose.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally beat Assassin's Creed 3.

Kind of a WTF ending if you ask me.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Hmm, I've used alcohol on all kinds of lenses and it hasn't ever messed up anything. Maybe it wasn't 99%...

Still weird that it would read them before, but not now. Meh, If you can still play retail/backups then no big deal I suppose.
    well this puppy has been in constant use since 2001, iv sent it to sony once before years ago when it started having a hard time reading DVDDLs, guess thats the case now, Sony uses shit lenses in the ps2, known fact, so you gotta send it in when the freakin lens starts to break down, should be a fuckin crime pulling crap like that.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also, Hi Spose
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

well this puppy has been in constant use since 2001, iv sent it to sony once before years ago when it started having a hard time reading DVDDLs, guess thats the case now, Sony uses shit lenses in the ps2, known fact, so you gotta send it in when the freakin lens starts to break down, should be a fuckin crime pulling crap like that.
    Yeah, the lenses for the launch PS3s are shite as well. I already replaced it once and it's gone out again. It did last over a year, and a replacement is only about $30. So I guess it's not all that bad. Though I guess since it's on CFW I should just get a 1Tb HDD and say fuck using the BD-ROM at all.

I will always rather try and fix it myself as opposed to sending it back to the manufacturer. It's a learning process.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, Hi Spose
    Hello

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, the lenses for the launch PS3s are shite as well. I already replaced it once and it's gone out again. It did last over a year, and a replacement is only about $30. So I guess it's not all that bad. Though I guess since it's on CFW I should just get a 1Tb HDD and say fuck using the BD-ROM at all.

I will always rather try and fix it myself as opposed to sending it back to the manufacturer. It's a learning process.
    If I try to fix it myself it tends to go................badly

im sure i can change my psp 1001s screen though, saw a video and it looked pretty simple.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If I try to fix it myself it tends to go................badly

im sure i can change my psp 1001s screen though, saw a video and it looked pretty simple.
    Haha, one of those huh? Yeah it's probably better that you don't let the magic blue smoke out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Haha, one of those huh? Yeah it's probably better that you don't let the magic blue smoke out.
    Ya my eyesight is terrible and shaky hands = bad idea to mess with electronics

you lost me about the smoke bit

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ya my eyesight is terrible and shaky hands = bad idea to mess with electronics

you lost me about the smoke bit
    Oh it was something a non-tech savvy guy I know used to say. I'd ask him why he didn't try to fix something of his that was broken. He'd say he because he didn't want to let the magic blue smoke out...it's not important though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh it was something a non-tech savvy guy I know used to say. I'd ask him why he didn't try to fix something of his that was broken. He'd say he because he didn't want to let the magic blue smoke out...it's not important though.
    Hahahaha

have you read this?

http://www.p4rgaming.com/peta-member...onal-distress/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Finally beat Assassin's Creed 3.

Kind of a WTF ending if you ask me.
    I believe I posted something about that yesterday.

Also, I'm awake. FML.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

WTF?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No, but I did just now. Woman should seriously be ground into food for sharks. She's just too damn stupid to let live.

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha.

Wimminz.