Page 55 of 267 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dead-Out: Many dead koalas to see here~

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    I listened to a lot of Space too, I found the talk station to be disappointing for this game.
    Yeah I don't think I listened to the talk stations much in V. I liked the Blaine County one with the woman who gives out horrible unhealthy recipes though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    There's a fair bit on the rock station you probably know - Queen, Def Leppard, Bob Seger etc.

I usually end up listening to either Space or Vinewood Boulevard Radio quite a lot. Funk and grungy surf rock.
    Space is awesome. It has Bootsy Collins, baba!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Yeah I don't think I listened to the talk stations much in V. I liked the Blaine County one with the woman who gives out horrible unhealthy recipes though.
    I haven't listened to much of that yet, although the background music that plays during missions is really good.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Man.....................
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't listened to much of that yet, although the background music that plays during missions is really good.
    Hey there Tass - did you get around to seeing Chronicle yet?

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's on my "to watch" list though.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's on my "to watch" list though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just watched a couple cheesy eighties anime today that I hadn't watched since I was young. Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma and the original classic M.D. Geist. I love me some cheesy, gory, 80s anime.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Just watched a couple cheesy eighties anime today that I hadn't watched since I was young. Blood Reign: Curse of the Yoma and the original classic M.D. Geist. I love me some cheesy, gory, 80s anime.
    I love MD Geist - it's sooooo bad.
    Fist of the North Star (movie version) is another cheese fest. Oh, and it's stupidly violent too. Can't get enough of it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I love MD Geist - it's sooooo bad.
    Fist of the North Star (movie version) is another cheese fest. Oh, and it's stupidly violent too. Can't get enough of it
    Oh yeah, I love FotNS/HNK! HYAAAAAAAA!YATATATATATATATATATATATATATAHAAIIIIIHA!

The TV series is just as violent and campy. You should check it out sometime if you like FotNS. Though it is over 150 episode.

I forgot I also watched the original Vampire Hunter D the other day as well. One of my all-time favs and along with Akira, it's one of the first real anime that I watched as a kid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm dead. I'm so dead.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Oh yeah, I love FotNS/HNK! HYAAAAAAAA!YATATATATATATATATATATATATATAHAAIIIIIHA!

The TV series is just as violent and campy. You should check it out sometime if you like FotNS. Though it is over 150 episode.

I forgot I also watched the original Vampire Hunter D the other day as well. One of my all-time favs and along with Akira, it's one of the first real anime that I watched as a kid.
    I actually did see some of the TV series, back on VHS I think I only had access to about 8 episodes or so.
    VHD is great too, and Akira is my all time favorite. I own that movie in so many different formats it's stupid (VHS, LD, DVD, BR)
    The first anime I ever saw was Venus Wars (which is still a personal favorite too), but saw VHD and Akira shortly after and totally fell in love with Akira. Hell, I don't even consider it anime most of the time - it's just a great sci-fi movie

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

152 for FOTNS BB, and ya , the original Vampire Hunter D is a classic.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I actually did see some of the TV series, back on VHS I think I only had access to about 8 episodes or so.
    VHD is great too, and Akira is my all time favorite. I own that movie in so many different formats it's stupid (VHS, LD, DVD, BR)
    The first anime I ever saw was Venus Wars (which is still a personal favorite too), but saw VHD and Akira shortly after and totally fell in love with Akira. Hell, I don't even consider it anime most of the time - it's just a great sci-fi movie
    VENUS WARS!

Dude, are you my long-lost brother? Seriously that was one of my earliest exposures to anime as well. I freakin' love that movie!

Another really good one that was written by the director of Akira was Roujin Z. It is a huge departure from Akira, but it has always been one of my old school favs.