Thread: Issues with JDownloader

Thanks

Default Issues with JDownloader

Hey guys, this is my first post (I apologize that it's a bit of a complaint). Really, I'm not sure if this is the proper forum, either (please move it, if so).

Anyway, as this is my first time using this website for roms/emus (I'm a coolrom guy, personally), I've run into the issue of JDownloader being needed to download a good portion of the games on this website, via the forums. This would be all well and good, but it appears (after a good bit of research) that any version of JDownloader that I can currently access, has malware embedded deep within it.

If anyone has an older Jdownloader link that doesn't have malware in it (I.E. hacked version), I would greatly appreciate it.

Anywho, I love you guys and I look forward to getting shit-tons of roms from ya. Thanks kindly.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

here ya go buddy, the malware free offline installer,

http://jdrch.wordpress.com/2013/10/0...ine-installer/
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning: