Thread: PCE CD for PSP in ISO format anyone?

Thanks

Default PCE CD for PSP in ISO format anyone?

Hi all,
    I think it was like 3-4 years ago that Hudson released some compilations for the PSP about their greatest hits in the PC Engine CD, someone out there was smart enough to discover there was a fully working emulator inside there and with many tweaks every PCE CD iso could fit inside there. Then I found a torrent with many games converted but was so much unseeded, dont know if those games from the torrent were all that worked in the Hudson emulator or only those who appealed to the one who made the process. Anyway I tried my luck making other images and couldnt but the process is really rough requiring many specific tools and settings not well explained. You can try your luck getting the torrent googling for this:

"pce converted to psp iso torrent"

So I wonder if anyone still have some of these PCE CD games ready for the PSP, Im specially looking for these as these were not seeded never (I use the names from the torrent but you will recognize them)

(these first 3 I got them 100% but never worked for me I wonder why)
    POPNMAGIC
    MUGENSENSHI
    STEAMHEARTS

(these were never seeded)
    flashhiders
    magical adventure
    dynastichero
    jimpower
    exile
    dragonhalf
    fireprojoshi
    eferaandjiliora
    garou2
    spacefantasyzone
    horrorstory
    johnmaddenduo
    miraishonen
    gaingroundsx
    jacknicklausgolf
    legion
    roadspirits
    hihou
    juouki

And just in case someone wants some I have those that I managed to get from the torrent (still trying), I reuploaded to a host and I hope anyone get to use them as they work great on the PSP although the Hudson emulator is really simple and only allow to run the game but I guess its the purest experience like playing on the system itself

These work perfect on any PSP with CFW (dont know above what CF version) you will always see same icon but as said its a hack of the original Hudson collection UMD.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by asdronin; 2nd-January-2014 at 14:59.