Thread: Need help with sega cd iso and mp3 combine (AfterBurner iso) PLEASE HELP ME HERE !

xxxStealthxxx Guest

Question Need help with sega cd iso and mp3 combine (AfterBurner iso) PLEASE HELP ME HERE !

Yes I use the scdconvertor to convert it but when I open the program it opens then closes right away why and how do I get the files to combine and is there other ways to combine them ?

Thanks
    EP Points

One thing... you cant combine ISO + MP3, if you wish to play on a emulator, name your files the same example
    Afterburner.iso
    Afterburner 02.mp3
    Afterburner 03.mp3
    Afterburner 04.mp3
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    and just run the emulator
    If you want to burn to a cd so you can play on a real sega cd,
    read my f.a.q (it isnt complete yet but I will let you know when it is)
    hope I am of some help...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you wish to burn a Sega CD game just use Nero Burning Rom to first Convert all your mp3's to Wav's (The option is in the main program i.e. Nero Burning Rom in one of the drop down menu's)

Then you will need to write a cue sheet for the game the easiest way is to use a program for creating cue sheets

For emulating some CD games in Gens you will need the Perfect Syncro (Slow) option enabled. The option is in the CPU drop down menu

(P.S. Perfect Syncro is not actually slow on most machines)

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

ISO_NewBe Guest

Umm what do I need to do to burn an iso... and get it to work, after i'v un zipped it? Could someone please help me?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You will need to convert all MP3's to Wav then if you have a Cue sheet provided just burn with CDRWIN if there is no que sheet just create one with http://necstasy.free.fr/utils/CueSheet%20Editor.zip

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR