Thread: Questions GoodN64

Thanks

Default Questions GoodN64

is possible to place and burn full parts goodset nintendo 64 on a DVDR 4.7GB + Project64?

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't see why not. You would just need software that supports burning a data disc; I believe Windows has had a feature to do this since Vista. Here's a video that describes the process; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWUtM0ML8rc

If you plan on playing the games off the disc you'll probably want to extract them first (if they're in .rar or .7z format; PJ64 doesn't support these afaik), or if each archive holds more than one rom (i.e., different languages or versions). You'll also have to do multiple DVDs if they come out to more than 4.7gB of course.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

I use Imgburn and I was wondering if there will be space and will fit in full parts of GoodN64 and PJ64 only 1 DVDR 4.7GB, will fit ?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure how big the set is exactly as I haven't downloaded it myself; you'll have to download the set to see how big it's going to be. You'll also want to extract the roms before checking the size if you plan on running them straight off the disc.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

What is the size in GB from all parts of the GoodN64 gives to burn them to DVDR 4.7GB?

Thanks
    EP Points

Once you have the set downloaded, highlight all of the parts, then right click them and click Properties. This will bring up a window with the size in GB. If the number it shows is bigger than 4.7, you will have to use more than one DVDR. Simple as that.

Thanks

I want to know before downloading the goodset because I only have 1 DVDR 4.7GB and not know if it will fit all parts on this disc

Thanks
    EP Points

Each part is 1.1GB and the last one if 950MB. So 4.4GB + 0.95GB = 5.35GB.

It's just simple math..

Thanks

Is possible I to compress even more parties and burn on a 4.7GB DVDR?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaniaco View Post
    Is possible I to compress even more parties and burn on a 4.7GB DVDR?
    Not really, no. The most you could do is keep individual roms in ZIP files, but that's as far as you'll be able to compress them and still have them playable off the disc.

Thanks

I did ok

all goodsets (snes, mega drive, Nintendo64, nes, master system) are reliable and secure servers? all these goodsets will not be deleted from the servers in the future and I can download them whenever I want without any change in the content of goodsets?

Thanks
    EP Points

This website has been up and running over 13 years, I think it's safe to say these files aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Still, it's always best to keep your own local copies of files you want available to you forever.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 31st-December-2013 at 19:12.

Thanks

I'm burning all the roms on DVD, Nipponic is reliable? just think this media here

1 DVDR Nipponic the brand is good and has quality? I just found this brand here in my city in Brazil

2 Who manufactures DVDR for Nipponic?

3 photo: http://www.tecnomidia.com.br/assets/...2[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Gamemaniaco; 31st-December-2013 at 19:24.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaniaco View Post
    I'm burning all the roms on DVD, Nipponic is reliable? just think this media here
    Probably reliable enough to store roms since you're just burning a data disc. I still have snes roms burned on a cheap DVDR from like 10 years ago that read fine, just make sure you take care of them

Thanks

I'm afraid to burn the roms in the DVDR Nipponic brand and then have problems roms delete the disc or the disc has problems, the discs Nipponic are very cheap