Thread: Can someone upload the Sonic the Hedgehog promotional comic?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Can someone upload the Sonic the Hedgehog promotional comic?

Hey everyone. Not sure if this is the right section to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone can upload the original 1991 Sonic the Hedgehog promotional comic to the comics section of EP. That would make the Sonic classic comic collection on this site nearly complete.

Ps... if this is the wrong section, can a moderator move this to the proper section?

Thanks guys.

Never mind my initial request, I found it on this site, albeit incorrectly titled as Sonic - Archie Adventure Series (Special) 1991. It was not published by Archie. Can someone change the title to it's correct name (Sonic the Hedgehog 1991 promotional comic)?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 9th-December-2013 at 01:46. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for the info, I've updated the name!

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry to bother everyone again, but it seems like there are a few pages missing from the promotional comic posted here. Scans I've found elsewhere have 2 or 3 more pages, in the middle, the one where Sonic jumps into the warp ring, and the one where Sonic finds the chaos emerald are not here.

Thanks
    EP Points

So what you're saying is that you've found the complete scan ?

Thanks
    EP Points

Correct. Individual images of each page, not packaged in PDF or comic book reader format. Also, somewhat low res. Not sure how I'd go about uploading it on EP though.
    Last edited by Vortexx1988; 9th-December-2013 at 14:12. Reason: typo