Page 13 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Funk Out - ALL* ABOARD THE MOTHERSHIP [*Hockey fans only]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Oh, I could troll the PS4 right now too for some things... I've spent enough time with it to start making a shit list
    Shoot. I'm interested.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
    I wish it was a standard ATX case.

Here's the dimensions.

Width 3.9 in
    Depth 14.6 in
    Height 10.4 in

It's like a PC in a fucking childs shoebox.
    Dude, my graphics card is wider than your case

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
    Get on my level, scrub.

Spoiler warning:

Nice fan

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd go with the arcade cabs too. What are you looking to grab? Any ideas?
    I'm just looking to grab a horizontal monitor cab, and a vertical monitor cab. I don't really care if they come with PCBs in them or even good buttons. I just want them to have good monitors with no burn-in as well as decent JAMMA looms. I already have some PCBs and the buttons/sticks can be easily replaced.

Although if I were to pick the two Hor/vert cabs I'd like to find. I'd probably want Magic Sword and Raiden cabs. A NeoGeo Big Red 4-slot is also on my list of future purchases. If I can ever find one locally that is.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, I could troll the PS4 right now too for some things... I've spent enough time with it to start making a shit list
    I haven't spent anywhere near enough time on the PS4 to know its downsides.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Shoot. I'm interested.
    All the messaging and chat options are pretty terrible really. The system doesnt notify you when friends log on, and there's no option for it either, party invites and friend requests have a tendency to get locked, so it always looks like you have a "new message", and sony still hasn't given us an update to use bluetooth headsets, so we have to either buy a new headset or use that sack of shit earbud that came with the system.

Thanks
    EP Points

All the messaging and chat options are pretty terrible really. The system doesnt notify you when friends log on, and there's no option for it either, party invites and friend requests have a tendency to get locked, so it always looks like you have a "new message", and sony still hasn't given us an update to use bluetooth headsets, so we have to either buy a new headset or use that sack of shit earbud that came with the system.
    The earbud that came with it is horrible!

Thanks
    EP Points

Interesting, I haven't heard any complaints about the PS4 until you said these, besides the hardware issues but those get fixed by Sony. Nice to see some new issues that you would rarely find with the massive anti-microsoft circle jerk still going on in gaming circles.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Interesting, I haven't heard any complaints about the PS4 until you said these, besides the hardware issues but those get fixed by Sony. Nice to see some new issues that you would rarely find with the massive anti-microsoft circle jerk still going on in gaming circles.
    Yeah, it's annoying because those weren't issues on the ps3, and with all the things they've done to right the wrongs of the past, they still take a step forward and 2 steps back in some cases. And don't get me started on CoD... i know it isn't Sonys fault but that game runs like ass on ps4.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Chupa

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hyat

Thanks

Someone build me a computer that's fit for gaming with as low cost in parts as you can. I want to see what you guys are capable of. This will be an all fresh computer. All necessary parts must be included.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Someone build me a computer that's fit for gaming with as low cost in parts as you can. I want to see what you guys are capable of. This will be an all fresh computer. All necessary parts must be included.
    Someone please. I might actually by a PC if its cheap.

Thanks
    EP Points

Go to tomshardware, ask the same question, people will give you all the newegg links and suggestions. Don't forget to include your budget and the resolution you're planning to play on. That one's important, if you're still gaming in 720p even a cheaper GPU could suffice, while for 1080p you'll need a beefier card.

Thanks
    EP Points

In general, most people tend to go with a solid i5 CPU and an Nvidia card from the GTX 6xx series.