Page 12 of 267 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Funk Out - ALL* ABOARD THE MOTHERSHIP [*Hockey fans only]

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.destructoid.com/new-trail...r-267171.phtml

Ack, well it's $60. Guess I'll be passing on this one!

@ D

I've heard some pretty rancid things about that Wonderful 101, namely in the control department. Do you have any input on that aspect?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    MGS Ground Zeroes is out in March? Interesting.
    Yep - and if you buy the XBone version you get to be Raiden.
    Derp

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    http://www.destructoid.com/new-trail...r-267171.phtml

Ack, well it's $60. Guess I'll be passing on this one!

@ D

I've heard some pretty rancid things about that Wonderful 101, namely in the control department. Do you have any input on that aspect?
    I didn't experience any control issues during the demo, whenever I was drawing the shapes and weapons I needed, it seemed to work every time. Perhaps a bit later in the game things could become quite chaotic and frustrating, I'm not so sure.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    My console came with a New Super Mario Bros U/Super Luigi U bundle. It's decent but I am waiting to finish Mario before moving to Luigi. SM3DW is so fucking awesome, but I'm playing through with my girlfriend who has a tendency to pick me up and throw me off ledges at any given moment.

I've scratched the surface of WW:HD too, seems the game hasn't aged a day. I have a lot of time on my hands now, so hopefully will get to complete that before I'm homeless!

I played the demo for The Wonderful 101... seems... interesting to say the least.

Hopefully that's enough to tide me over until my compensation package comes through.
    Sounds like you already have the majority of the good games out for the Wii U. I'm really disappointed that Nintendo didn't also release a version of SM3DW on the 3DS as well. That game looks like it's a lot of fun. I've always been a sucker for SMB2. So I was really excited that they kinda paid homage to that one by bringing back everyone's special abilities.

Windwaker is one of my favorite Zelda games. The HD remake looks just amazing! So that would probably be one of my first purchases if/when I do finally pick up a Wii U. I might pick one up at around tax return time. If I can get one for a decent price.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep - and if you buy the XBone version you get to be Raiden.
    Derp
    On the PS4? Great, I'll be sure to get the Xbone version!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Sounds like you already have the majority of the good games out for the Wii U. I'm really disappointed that Nintendo didn't also release a version of SM3DW on the 3DS as well. That game looks like it's a lot of fun. I've always been a sucker for SMB2. So I was really excited that they kinda paid homage to that one by bringing back everyone's special abilities.

Windwaker is one of my favorite Zelda games. The HD remake looks just amazing! So that would probably be one of my first purchases if/when I do finally pick up a Wii U. I might pick one up at around tax return time. If I can get one for a decent price.
    SM3DW is the most fun I've had in a game since the N64 days to be honest. I have a couple of mates coming over at the weekend, we'll test out the 4 player and see how it goes. Even 2 player is fucking legendary. Instant classic.

Thanks
    EP Points

So that would probably be one of my first purchases if/when I do finally pick up a Wii U. I might pick one up at around tax return time. If I can get one for a decent price.
    I'm going to treat the Wii U like I treated the Gamecube. I picked up the GC at the end of it's lifecycle, after it had dropped to $99 at retail. I got it used for maybe $75, and grabbed the handful of good games that I had missed over the years.

But at the rate the Wii U is going right now, maybe they'll slash it to $99 by tax season

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm going to treat the Wii U like I treated the Gamecube. I picked up the GC at the end of it's lifecycle, after it had dropped to $99 at retail. I got it used for maybe $75, and grabbed the handful of good games that I had missed over the years.

But at the rate the Wii U is going right now, maybe they'll slash it to $99 by tax season
    Yeah, I'll be damned if I'm getting one any time soon. They need to spit out some new games, and fast.

Thanks
    EP Points

On the PS4? Great, I'll be sure to get the Xbone version!
    MGS1 PSX polygon snake is the special character for the PS4 version.

Not much of a bonus if you ask me....

Thanks
    EP Points

MGS1 PSX polygon snake is the special character for the PS4 version.

Not much of a bonus if you ask me....
    Sound like shitty bonuses to me. I'll take 1080p graphics and realistic hair over console specific characters!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, I say that I'll probably pick one up around tax time. Though the truth is once I get my tax return. It's most likely going to go towards one or two arcade cabinets. Everything else will take a backseat.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sound like shitty bonuses to me. I'll take 1080p graphics and realistic hair over console specific characters!

At least on the PS4 the game will actually be 1080p, and not 720p upscaled like everything else on the 'Bone

Ok, i'm doing trolling for the day I promise.

Thanks
    EP Points

At least on the PS4 the game will actually be 1080p, and not 720p upscaled like everything else on the 'Bone

Ok, i'm doing trolling for the day I promise.
    Sounding a bit like a fan boy, to me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I say that I'll probably pick one up around tax time. Though the truth is once I get my tax return. It's most likely going to go towards one or two arcade cabinets. Everything else will take a backseat.
    I'd go with the arcade cabs too. What are you looking to grab? Any ideas?

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounding a bit like a fan boy, to me.
    Oh, I could troll the PS4 right now too for some things... I've spent enough time with it to start making a shit list