Thread: PSP Game issue.

Thanks

Default PSP Game issue.

I tried downloading Marvel Nemesis Rise of the imperfects psp game & when I tried extracting the files, I discovered it wasn't in ISO format..... It's something like .001, .002, etc..... please how can I convert them to an ISO?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Use 7zip, extract from the first part only.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Use 7zip, extract from the first part only.
    To expand on this, sometimes when you get sets that are all suchandsuch.001, suchandsuch.002 etc, there will also be a part just labeled say, "suchandsuch.zip" among them. That said, if you have issues trying to extract from the part labeled as "1", try looking for a part without the number label and extracting that.

I've seen this most often when sets come as .r01, .r02 etc (where you want to extract the one just labeled .rar), but it could apply to other zip types as well.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"