Page 210 of 265 FirstFirst ... 110160200205206207208209210211212213214215220260 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3970

Thread: The Sprung Out - Oh, to be seventy again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Jinx is a monster that starts slow. Don't tell me she doesn't because she does. Until her Q is 3+, her attack speed is pretty slow so her damage output isn't enough to kill champs alone. Not even squishies. Until her Nuke is 2, she doesn't have high burst. Her range is great even in chaingun, but better in rockets. Building Boots, Blood, Dancer, Whisper, * seems to be the best route to go, with the alternate option of swapping Blood and Dancer. Furor is definitely the best thing for her because it allows her to land Zap and chase with the added speed. W (hit), chase, lead E, Nuke, Rockets = dead champs. Unless they're really fast.
    What's your summoner name, I'll add you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jinx is a monster that starts slow. Don't tell me she doesn't because she does. Until her Q is 3+, her attack speed is pretty slow so her damage output isn't enough to kill champs alone. Not even squishies. Until her Nuke is 2, she doesn't have high burst. Her range is great even in chaingun, but better in rockets. Building Boots, Blood, Dancer, Whisper, * seems to be the best route to go, with the alternate option of swapping Blood and Dancer. Furor is definitely the best thing for her because it allows her to land Zap and chase with the added speed. W (hit), chase, lead E, Nuke, Rockets = dead champs. Unless they're really fast.
    You joking right....her atk speed is god lv 1 if you stack your Q using pow pow

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yeah you may not like what he has done, but he felt compelled to do so for whatever reason.
    Many people don't have the balls to say or do anything, and just blindly do as they are told without question.

Just curious; If you were given orders to massacre civilians would you do it?
    Not the same thing...but it's a violation of international law. And morally questionable.
    No. Actually, the whole branch would agree on this, but that's probably the reason Congress keeps going up with the idea of disbanding us.

To make that simple, there is actually a article in place that gives every member the explicit right to deny a questionable order. There have been cases of this.
    Last edited by Sheik; 4th-December-2013 at 04:30.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Yeah, I feel like people really need to stop taking everything he leaks as the same second he leaks it, it's 100% fact. But maybe it's just some of the people I know on other sites who praise him as a god who wouldn't leak fake info.
    Controversy. People love/hate it.
    Most of the time I don't have difficulty understanding other points of view, and some stuff that people find shocking doesn't really affect me to the same degree. Not saying I'm avidly into conspiracy theories or anything...but I'm not totally dismissive of them either if I can see some logic behind it.

9/11 would be a good example. Many people were totally shocked, but for a few years that sort of thing had been in the back of my mind (planes being used against civilian targets in the US). Because I always understood that desperate people would do and use whatever they could to draw attention to themselves and let their presence be felt.
    Basically; fight with what you can, and different people draw a moral line in different places. Not just organisations (religious or otherwise), even legitimate states.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    You joking right....her atk speed is god lv 1 if you stack your Q using pow pow
    I master Q first. ALWAYS. I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with her attack speed until I've doubled it lol. This includes stacking Q.

My summoner name is bmckay. I'm playing bots only right now so that I can farm points and make levels. I have no quint slots open, to give you and idea of how poorly prepared I am.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTime View Post
    No. Actually, the whole branch would agree on this, but that's probably the reason Congress keeps going up with the idea of disbanding us.

To make that simple, there is actually a article in place that gives every member the explicit right to deny a questionable order. There have been cases of this.
    The powers that be don't want you to have that right.
    I hope you weren't offended by my hypothetical question because that was not my intention.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I master Q first. ALWAYS. I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with her attack speed until I've doubled it lol. This includes stacking Q.

My summoner name is bmckay. I'm playing bots only right now so that I can farm points and make levels. I have no quint slots open, to give you and idea of how poorly prepared I am.
    A pure attack speed item like PD, Shiv, Hurricane (never buy that crap), should never be your first item. Damage always comes first.

And I'll add you now, but I just getting off because my stupid headset is having issues that I can't figure out....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The powers that be don't want you to have that right.
    I hope you weren't offended by my hypothetical question because that was not my intention.
    Not at all.
    This is a question we are asked a lot. The hypothetical of twisting duty and morality has more relevance now than ever before. There has even been people dishonorably discharged for not following a order, even if it was morally the right thing to do.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ive been playing on my smurf account which is lvl11, and with my cousin who is lvl 6. You'll be alright.

All we play is ARAM though.

Name is Damien Orzhov btw.
    Last edited by Wyrm; 4th-December-2013 at 04:52.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not at all.
    This is a question we are asked a lot. The hypothetical of twisting duty and morality has more relevance now than ever before. There has even been people dishonorably discharged for not following a order, even if it was morally the right thing to do.
    Just be thankful you don't have summary executions for not following orders.
    My grandfather (Polish conscript) was in the wehrmacht, and I remember him talking about being more worried about that (he only had to worry about it towards the end in '44/45 though) than anything else.
    Wounded twice, and still had shrapnel in his lungs up until the mid to late 1950's iirc.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not at all.
    To expand on this, okay, you know we still have command bases over in countries we occupied. Now if someone unauthorized was to trespass onto this for any reason, they are to be shot, no warning. (Sound reasoning because of safety issues.)
    Now what happens is, there would be children who would trespass and vandalize the water supply or mess with the marines. No man who has a soul would kill a child they can have them leave, even if they are angry. So you fire a warning shot. Well, now you just broke a direct order and will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    A pure attack speed item like PD, Shiv, Hurricane (never buy that crap), should never be your first item. Damage always comes first.

And I'll add you now, but I just getting off because my stupid headset is having issues that I can't figure out....
    I start with Doran's Blade and Boots. I might play a match starting with Longsword since it builds into anything I could want and it's cheaper than Blade. Loses the vamp passive, but it's something to fuck around with while it doesn't matter.

Thanks
    EP Points

To expand on this, okay, you know we still have command bases over in countries we occupied. Now if someone unauthorized was to trespass onto this for any reason, they are to be shot, no warning. (Sound reasoning because of safety issues.)
    Now what happens is, there would be children who would trespass and vandalize the water supply or mess with the marines. No man who has a soul would kill a child they can have them leave, even if they are angry. So you fire a warning shot. Well, now you just broke a direct order and will be dealt with accordingly.
    To the sin bin for not being a heartless killer
    Ok, maybe I shouldn't joke.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just be thankful you don't have summary executions for not following orders.
    My grandfather (Polish conscript) was in the wehrmacht, and I remember him talking about being more worried about that
    (he only had to worry about it towards the end in '44/45 though) than anything else.
    Wounded twice, and still had shrapnel in his lungs up until the mid to late 1950's iirc.
    Some things can never be fully resolved when it comes to duty vs morals, but that punishment...