Thread: Mario Tennis Correct Gameplay

Thanks

Question Mario Tennis Correct Gameplay

Hi there.

Look, I want to play Mario Tennis as perfect as posible (I know there's no perfect emulator) well, I'm using Project64 2.1 with its official plugins and when I want to play Mario Tennis I spot a lot of video issues so what I want is to know what N64 emulator is the best to play Mario Tennis with the less video issues possible.

I googled around for a while about Pj64 and that annoying issue, and they say I must check "Force Normal Blending" and yes, sometimes it fixes the game but sometimes there's big slowdown and/or Windows freezes.
    12 Gauge Super Shotgun

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://bmgcl.atspace.cc/n64mgcl/source/m.html

The above is worth looking at

They say use Jabo's plugin

Info: Some of the errors in Jabo's plugin can be fixed. Config the graphics plugin, and check “Force Normal Blending” and “Force Depth Compare". This will fix various graphics bugs.
    They also say that Dolphin can run this almost perfect

- Use D3D9 or D3D11 backend; OGL is slower
    - HLE or LLE audio
    *HLE is most likely faster.
    Note: The Wii Virtual Console version of this game is almost perfectly emulated with the latest versions of Dolphin. Note it takes a powerful PC for fullspeed during framebuffer effects
    P.S. PJ64 2.1 is not official, but a leaked beta and Jabo's last update before he left the PJ64 team aka PJ64 1.6.1 is a newer build, when they do release the next version once it is out of beta it will be version 1.7
    Last edited by Zorlon; 13th-November-2013 at 11:00.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR