Thread: Trouble with Tomec wireless PS2 controllers

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Trouble with Tomec wireless PS2 controllers

I bought a Tomec ps3/ps2/pc sx-3 wireless controller new unopened and on the left analog stick after a while the thing thinks I pressed the left tilt on it when I'm no longer touching the stick has anyone had this problem how do I fix it and does anyone know how to make em less twitchy when going from left to right jerky motions?
    In the cursed year 1943, Crawley returned.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Stick drift usually happens when a controller is worn. I replaced an Xbox 360 controller that has left stick drift recently.
    Still works ok for some less demanding games, but as I've been playing Dark Souls lately I needed to buy a new one

If the controller is new you could try exchanging it I guess, but I'm not sure if you are able to do that
    It shouldn't be like that if it's new.

Or google "controller stick drift fix"

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

it's not returnable only controller ds2 i got and it goes away when i press the analog to the left does anyone know if it does the same problem on a ps3?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I think it wouldn't matter what you're using it with but I could be wrong.

It sounds like stick drift to me.

With my old 360 controller I can flick it and it centres ok. But that isn't a good idea if you're playing a game and your character is standing on a ledge or something similar

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ya ratchet going left not right on rails = headaches haven't seen videos or tuts that don't involve butchering so I'll ust have to adapt to it makes great handicap in fps's edit just found out replaced old batteries for new ones now it doesn't have the drifting error. sidenote has anyone gotten opl to work with gsm v1.4 or whatever in 1080p without it locking up the hdd 1080i works for every game but was wondering if 1080p was possible on it?
    Last edited by soratron; 13th-November-2013 at 09:30.