Thread: Coinops issue

Thanks

Default Coinops issue

Hey gang what do you suppose is the problem here. I have coinops 5 r7 on xbox #1 which works fine. I have a 2nd soft-mod xbox that I tried to swap over coin ops 5 r7 from xbox#1 via xbox to xbox ftp. I get the ip add, reboot, restart screen upon trying to launch coinops? It's weird it works fine on #1 but not #2. I then tried to ftp it over from xbox#1 to pc then ftp to xbox#2 but still same prob? Any suggestions?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

sounds like an FTP issue with xbox#2 rather than a coinops issue

try setting a static FTP IP up on xbox#2 that is the exact same FTP IP setup as xbox#1 then just ftp to and from your PC.

To FTP direct between xbox's they need to have different static IP setups to interact with each other as that get a bit more complicated to explain and work I am not going to go through that today.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Just wanted those of you who try CoinOPS 5 and get the screen saying reboot, restart, ip add..Try this...Instead of unzipping the files on pc then ftping them over just ftp the zipped files and either using unleash or xbmc, use the file browser and extract the zipped files. Depending on the size of the coinops you are trying to install will determine how long it takes to extract. Once finished it will work.