Thread: Android emulator for Android

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Android emulator for Android

Bit of a weird one this. When you click Android on the Emulators Section, it then asks what format you want to emulate Android on. Only Android is in the list! A format has no reason to need to emulate itself. The one emulator listed, GameBoid, is in fact a Game Boy Advance emulator for Android. Also, it has a homepage url which is no longer valid. Here's the updated homepage url. http://sourceforge.net/projects/gameboid/ The only emulator I know of which actually emulates Android is Bluestacks App Player, which isn't linked to there. GameBoid should be filed under GBA.
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Android_Emulators/Android/65

Thanks
    EP Points

Got a wrongly created category for Android because someone uploaded Gameboid as an emulator FOR android whereas it's a gba emulator on android. This is one of the main reasons we stopped allowing user uploads.. I'm working on a new system though that will make the emulators section wayyyy better!

For now, I've fixed the issue, Gameboid now shows up under GBA emulators for Android Thanks for the heads up!