Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SH-3 roms dumped and playable!

Thanks
    EP Points

Smile New SH-3 roms dumped and playable!

Yeah, Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu 1.0 and 1.5

DeathSmiles Mega Black Label

Pint Sweets new revision

Here:

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Mame compilation called UME 1.51 supports these new roms.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 7th-November-2013 at 21:05.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pbsk8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Please add code tags to links as I have done for you above. I am also curious if these are your own uploaded files. We do not allow users to simply steal other's files and link to them.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You wouldn't happen to be able to share with us where you acquired that version of UME would you?

I can't find it anywhere.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Where might one find this UME 1.51. Ive been googling pretty hard. all i can find is older versions here and there. no official site. no 1.51. Please help. Please link.

Thanks
    EP Points

I assume the U stands for unofficial. I looked briefly on google and didn't see it.
    Twenty Minutes Into The Future

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by b2p1mp View Post
    I assume the U stands for unofficial. I looked briefly on google and didn't see it.
    I can see UME mentioned on MAMEWorld.

Eg:
    QMC2 0.41 has been released today!

The MAME/MESS team decided to change their release model and no longer produce u-releases, so the intervals between two major releases are a lot shorter than before. We still want to keep in sync with them, but this obviously means fewer changes between two QMC2 releases.

However, we still have some nice additions for you this time . Most importantly, QMC2 Arcade received support for mapping (theme-specific / native) key-sequences to any other key-sequences and/or joystick-functions. And Qt CHDMAN GUI is now scriptable - for more information see our new qchdman-related wiki-page.

This version is in sync with MAME/MESS/UME 0.151. Please see the change-log below for details!
    Maybe the 1.51 mentioned by the OP is a typo?

Spoiler warning:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I think you are correct. It must have been a typo.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

UME have yet to release a 151 version so this is an unofficial release of 151

UME combines MAME with MESS into a single program if you are curious to what it is

UME always uses unaltered MAME and MESS source files so the compat is no different from MAME or MESS

Quote Originally Posted by http://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/
    As you may have noticed this site has been down for a few days due to technical issues.

During this time somebody issued ‘UME 0.150×3′ and ‘UME 0.151′ builds. These are not official builds and are not built from unmodified official sources (the 0.151 build especially contains dangerous hacks to remove the nag screens and add hiscore.dat support which have a tendency to destabilize builds) I would have made this clear sooner, except I didn’t have a site to post on.
    If you are going to share roms for a version of an unofficial emulator you will need to provide that emulator

As it is these games are not playable via official versions of UME and never will be until MAME officially supports these games

I very very strongly recommend anyone using the UME hacked version that you only use it to play the games it supports outside of MAME 0.151 as hacks like this tend to mess things up and make the program unstable.

UME 0.151 hacked

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. just add your own roms folder, the above includes both a 32bit and 64bit windows exec

Just use this for the roms in this thread, if you want to play the rest of the MAME 0.151 collection use the official source release builds of MAME or UME these do include MAMEUI and MAMEUIFX ect ect that are built with official MAME source files

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Here UME 151

Download Links:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pbsk8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks both

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I got around to testing the build posted by pbsk8. It worked quite well. I only tested one of the roms. I notice that the link to the emulator Zorlon posted is either smaller or compressed better into the archive. I have yet to test the ume151 link from Zorlon. I love shootemups. Thanks a ton.

Thanks
    EP Points

I hope dodonpachi daifukkatsu black label is already dumped, akai katana as well, since they are from 2010 and the "rule" by team mame for 3 years difference to be implemented in their code is available.

Since It was by chance I could find these roms, I imagine those 2 games are available out there but no one has noticed yet.

Thanks

Download Links:
    Are the links dead? The folder's empty.

.... have some of the SH-3 roms, but they don't have the DDP DFK rom I've been looking for.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 2nd-December-2013 at 02:23. Reason: coded download link & removed external site link

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RVR72G View Post

.... have some of the SH-3 roms, but they don't have the DDP DFK rom I've been looking for.
    Please do not post links as live/clickable.
    There are files in that MF folder.

And please do not link to other download sites without permission.

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RVR72G View Post

Blind I tell you, all 4 main roms are there and all the dummy child roms are there also

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 4904
Size:  65.5 KB

The folder is full of the roms

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR