Thread: How to burn .bin files?

C|eTo Guest

Default How to burn .bin files?

I've downloaded "SidebySide" Iso for PSX froma site.
    In the zip file there are 2 files:
    sidebyside.bin and sidebyside.cue

What i need to do now?
    I need to burn these files, how?
    thx C|eTo:nosmile:

sephiroth26x Guest

ok you will need this program to burn it.download fireburner and then load the .cue file and thats it.after you load the .cue file you could burn the game and play it.make sure that the .bin and .cue files are in the same place.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

C|eTo Guest

Thanks

sephiroth26x Guest

aight no problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BladeMaster124 Guest

so if you dont have the cue file it wont work? damnit so thats what i was doing wrong...

D-Style Guest

No, if you don�t have the cue file you can still burn it. Go to www.emuparadise.org/help/ and lookup the newbie FAQ. There�s listed the program there you could use to burn *.BIN files. (think nero but check the link to make sure) It also is a guide to burning an ISO. If you still have any questions just reply on this thread or PM me.

BrinkofTime Guest

Yeah if you don't have the.cue file you can just load the .bin file into FireBurner by left clicking in the main window and add it manually..then just click create cd...